+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears reality series to air on UPN

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Ugh the promos are irritating.....Brit has the night vision on and the camera in her face ala "The Blair Witch Project" saying.."you cant handle my truth" I laugh my a** off everytime I see that....its so stupid...
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Britney Spears and her own reality show = disaster. I personally can't take Britney Spears. And now she's pregnant. Wow, big deal. I don't even understand how Britney has a singing career.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    It's hard to hold all this against Britney. The poor kid is nothing but a marketing toy, that's all she knows how to be. I think it's sad what the "biz" has done to her. Very sad. She's on an all-out path of self-destruction. I don't think the end is going to be pretty.

Kao
    I agree. It's such a shame. it seems like she is hell bent on destroying herself. I do believe that she loves her some Kevin though.

The girl is in need of some major therapy- but I can't wait to see the trainwreck. When does it start??
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Quote Originally Posted by i_ADORE_YOU
    Britney Spears and her own reality show = disaster. I personally can't take Britney Spears. And now she's pregnant. Wow, big deal. I don't even understand how Britney has a singing career.
    I think you pretty much summed everything ^ up in your post.

John can lock the thread now.

Seriously, Mrs. Spears is a grown ass woman now...she is in control of her own life, noone can say people are using and abusing her as a 'marketing' machine...she's worth in the neighboorhood of $100 million and she doesn't need money...she just can't stand not being in the spotlight...

that Federline dude is in a really good position, he is riding Mrs. Spears coatail to launch his gangsta rap career and his own reality show and once that is over he can dump this broad and get broke off

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    "Can you handle my truth?" - what truth Britney that your future husband has a pregnant girlfriend and a small child with her or that you paid for your own engagement ring.

Britney has to be doing something right. She's in the news still and she doesn't have an album out. She knows how to work the media and yall think she's destroying herself. She playing you into her hands, keeping you intrested. Though the pregnency will give her a much needed time out the spotlight, she's not going anywhere. Deal with it.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky
    "Can you handle my truth?" - what truth Britney that your future husband has a pregnant girlfriend and a small child with her or that you paid for your own engagement ring.

He should walk around with a paper bag over his head in shame.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Kao
    Tell me about it. Especially since they lied and said that nothing happened before he broke up with Shar. this whole thing makes them out to be major liars. Not only that, but how much do you want to bet that the reason why they shot all of that footage in the first place was to sell it to a network for a show? Tacky, tacky, tacky. I hope none of Kevin's children are in it as well. How tacky. They are going to grow up and see this and realize how everything went down. What a mess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast