+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears reality series to air on UPN

LG.
    I just hope we don't need to see the video of the conception of baby Federline #3. :rolleyes

I think Britney finally realized that her career will go nowhere especially now that she is pregnant with fetus spears. Two thumbs down.

I can't wait to miss this one.

UPN has announced that the show will premiere on May 17 at 9pm.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Anyone want to place bets on how fast it gets cancelled?
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I really hope she talks about how she lied to her fans about being pregnant. Like how she said she wasn't pregnant on her site but then revealed she was 4 mos pregnant miraculously the next week. It is almost as good as how her boobs grew in less than a month. AMAZING!!!!

p.s. I am not a fan of hers.

This whole thing is just a travesty and UPN should be ashamed. I understand it has the potential to be a "Newlyweds" but by giving complete freedom for Britney and Kevin to use their own footage, it is going to be one GIANT suck fest. It is going to be so sweet and cuddly, we are all going to have diabetes after watching it.

:boo

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedONE
    .... Like how she said she wasn't pregnant on her site but then revealed she was 4 mos pregnant miraculously the next week. It is almost as good as how her boobs grew in less than a month. AMAZING!!!!
    Let's not forget how the boobs amazingly shrank later, then got bigger again. And the nose job she said she didn't have, even though photos prove her wrong. And then there's the miraculous claim of virginity even though she and Justin were sharing a home, sharing a bed. Uh huh. :rolleyes And her claim a few years ago that she doesn't smoke or drink... accompanied by pictures of her holding a cigarette in one hand and a margarita in the other. And the worst false claim of all... that she's a great singer.

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedONE
    It is going to be so sweet and cuddly, we are all going to have diabetes after watching it.
    I won't have that problem, as she couldn't pay me enough to watch a show she's in.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I can't fault her for not being a great singer (hello Janet Jackson/Paula Abdul/Erykah Badu)...but I don't have to be sucked into her lifeless marriage.

I think I'd rather see Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown in a reality show.

Yes I am sick.

But I own it.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    think I'd rather see Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown in a reality show.

Yes I am sick.

But I own it.

Careful for what you wish for... Bobby had been shooting footage of himself & Whitney for months in Atlanta and allegedly Bravo was going to pick up the option to show it!

Then again this was all going on before Whitney took to her front yard naked and loosing her mind... and the Fulton Co. Sheriff Dept. had to haul her away for a little "quite" time.

And for the life of me... I can not figure out how Britney thinks she is going to come off looking in this new show of hers... I really think she has delusions about how the general public see's her... does she really think this is going to put in her a positive light?

I rather see "The Shar Jackson Show" ... giving us a peek from her side of the fence with this Britney lovefest... Now that would be entertainment!

Well as LG put it in the first post... there was this comment:

"This fun, uniquely personal series, shot mostly by Britney and Kevin with their own camera, will give viewers a rare glimpse inside the couple's relationship and life together."

Am I the only one who's thinking of Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee? I swear... if all the episodes are full of "I love you Britney" and "I love you white trash *cough* I mean Kevin", I'm writing UPN and telling them how disgusted I am.

I used to LOVE Britney! Even during her "slutty" times.. but once she went with Kevin, yuck. He's complete white trash, looks like he just walked out of Jail, and he has 2 children with a previous girlfriend. And now she's just gone down the gutter with him. Their wedding would of been better off having the venue at the local trailer park.

OK sorry...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast