+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: tiny house

Tada
    The commercial didn't fool me, someone told me about it ahead of time.

Still, it's one of my favorite commercials, and I'd definitely watch this if it were a real show.

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty
    When I first saw the commercial (and didn't know it was a commercial yet), I was really disappointed it wasn't a new series!!
    Me too. I am such a reality tv

You're going to have to add me to the list of people who, at first viewing of this commercial, were duped into believing this was actually a real show. I remember thinking, "God what stupid, new concept do these reality tv producers have now and AT WHAT TIME AND CHANNEL WILL THIS BE ON SO I CAN WATCH IT AND SNARK TO MY HEART'S CONTENT?" I was almost disappointed to find I was faked out by Geico, and yet, I begrudgingly respected that damn gecko for pulling the wool so completely over my reality-obsessed peepers.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    I remember thinking, "God what stupid, new concept do these reality tv producers have now and AT WHAT TIME AND CHANNEL WILL THIS BE ON SO I CAN WATCH IT AND SNARK TO MY HEART'S CONTENT?"

Exactly!!!

I love that commercial... I have to watch it every time it comes on. I wish it was a real show, I'd watch it. :p
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

FORT Fanatic
    Actually, this is one of the better ideas for a reality show, compared to some of the junkie ones on right now. Can you imagine how frustrating it would be after a few days. Tempers would flare. I think 99% people wouldlose there cool after being under a "tiny house. They should put people who are 6'5" on the show. Really, I hope this becomes a reality show. I guarantee it would do well! And yes, I was dupped.

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty
    When I first saw the commercial (and didn't know it was a commercial yet), I was really disappointed it wasn't a new series!!

Me too! I think it would be the funniest reality show yet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234