+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Nanny 911

FORT Fan
    I watched this show and get upset all over again. I am writing the contract these people must have to sign:

1) The dad must be a 24 karat ass, with no respect for women.

2) The mother must have left her brains behind when she decided to parent with the husband.

3) The children have to be sociopathic, homicidal, destructive, etc.

4) The parents must agree to ignore and berate the nanny.

This show was a repeat from last fall. I didn't see the whole show back then, but definitely remember the dinner date where he gave her that ring.

Soon after this show aired last fall, the show went on hiatus.

Did anyone watch the show about the Dunleavy family from Long Island? That show aired on Mar. 28th (I think). That was also around the time when everything hit the fan here in the FORT when the server went down. I think that is why I never saw any postings about that family. They were the family with the four boys and one daughter who has Down Syndrome and one of the boys spit on Nanny Deb.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC
    This show was a repeat from last fall. I didn't see the whole show back then, but definitely remember the dinner date where he gave her that ring.
    Did anyone watch the show about the Dunleavy family from Long Island? That show aired on Mar. 28th (I think). That was also around the time when everything hit the fan here in the FORT when the server went down. I think that is why I never saw any postings about that family. They were the family with the four boys and one daughter who has Down Syndrome and one of the boys spit on Nanny Deb.
    I saw that ep. I noticed they were one week ahead of SuperNanny in doing a "spitting" episode. I find their aggressive rip-off style amusing.

The one last night was new to me; for some reason my Tivo did not record either of the Nanny Yvonne episodes, so I have to watch out for repeats and program it myself. As usual I wondered how the family could have such a nice house and so many kids with hardly any visible means of support. How is it they can afford all that and a 10-diamond ring on one part-time job? Yeesh! With all that extra time on his hands, the dad had the opportunity to do a lot of parenting. There was no excuse for those kids to be out of control.

I decided to give this show a shot last night. Those kids were really dysfunctional! However, I don't think it was explained to weel how they became that way. I realize that it was because the parrents didn't work together, but still, there could have been a better explanation on what to do when things get that out of hand. Maybe a psychologist could come on the show and explain the dynamics of the family. But it was an interessting show and I'll get a TiVo season pass.

Quote Originally Posted by primadonna
    I watched this show and get upset all over again. I am writing the contract these people must have to sign:

1) The dad must be a 24 karat ass, with no respect for women.

2) The mother must have left her brains behind when she decided to parent with the husband.

3) The children have to be sociopathic, homicidal, destructive, etc.

4) The parents must agree to ignore and berate the nanny.

Wow you have it down perfectly!

Anybody going to watch with me tonight?

I'll be here Unk!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Cool, Boots is here

Nooo, the Nanny Yvonne imposter.

So, Nanny Stella gets to deal with

+ Reply to Thread