+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Nanny 911

5 minutes left and it looks like John is finally making an effort. Apparently he just needed to be admonished by the lovely Yvonne.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

This man is going to worry himself to death about smacking that brat's butt a couple of times.
    All of a sudden things are turning into the Cleaver household now. Isn't it amazing what a week can do?

QBoots. I keep wondering if they give the more difficult parent a lobotomy that we don't get to see.

Ahhhh......a romantic dinner and John gets down on one knee and gives Stevi a new ring and asks her to marry him for another 10 years.

I guess we can all live happily ever after now.

/sarcasm
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

OK, when did this turn into a game show? The family ended up with a new tent and camper trailer and rubber raft.

Next week looks like fun. Stella gets a family with 5 kids who spit and use the "F" word.

Off to the The Bachelor!

Now I would just love to spend a vacation cooped up in that little screen room on wheels with that mob. How wonderfully relaxing would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I can't believe Unk would miss Nanny Yvonne.
    I forgot it was on! I was out doing some running around.

Man, my stomach was in a knot for most of this episode, the family was so dysfunctional. John repulsed me; I wonder if his second proposal to Stevi was his own idea or "strongly suggested" by TPTB. I didn't buy it. IMO, it seemed obvious on the final day that they had barely begun to get those kids under control.

I really wish FOX would stop with the 1 family/1 week thing, since I think one week is not realistic and doesn't make for very satisfying viewing in the long run.

I wish my computer was in the room with the TV...I don't get to chat until the shows are all over

I enjoyed this show, but wanted to slap that man upside the head, through the whole thing. He is exactly like my SO.... Ohhhh when he was so sarcastic and asked when HE was going to get a day off. Hello! You snooze and watch TV all day you moron, too busy my ass.

OK so now you are all watching the Bachelor now.

Night all

Now I'm glad I didn't listen to what my DVR told me tonight, this was listed as a repeat and it wasn't going to record, but it didn't sound familiar to me so I went ahead and recorded it anyways. Definitely not a repeat that I've already seen atleast...and definitely not the Nanny Yvonne that's been on in recent weeks, this is Unk's babe-alicious Yvonne that's here tonight.

Anyways, I just got started watching, will check back in with comments after the show...

+ Reply to Thread