+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Nanny 911

Am I here by myself tonight? I can't believe Unk would miss Nanny Yvonne.

Tonight we're being treated to possibly the most destructive kids I've ever seen: Maddie 7, Jack 6, Andrew 3, and Sam 2. Mom Stevi looks like she has to handle the household alone, while Dad John McKelvain appears to do very little around the house.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

John seems to admit that Stevi has far too much to deal with, but says his "busy schedule" does not permit him to be of much help. Meanwhile, camera guy keeps cutting to John doing nothing but sitting on the couch reading a magazine.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Now we find out that Daddy John only works part-time and therefore has tons of time to help Stevi. Nanny Yvonne needs to get Stevi to stop letting John get away with being lazy.

John is being a class-A jerk. :phhht He's being really defensive with Nanny Yvonne, and encourages the already aggressive boys to have a sword fight. Someone's gonna lose an eye.

Now he's laughing at Stevi behind her back. :nono There's a definite lack of respect going on in that house.

John sounds like a Class A ass.

Hi Mariner! Thought I was going to have to talk to myself all night.

These two are approaching their 10th wedding anniversary. It'll be their last if John-boy doesn't shape up.

Now he's resenting Stevi going off to a spa for the day.

John's not coping well with the kids while Stevi's away. He's calling her constantly, but she's turned off her cell.

C'mon Yvonne, time is running out to fix these people's lives. Only about 10 minutes of show left.

Maybe she fails this time?? Now that would be a shock.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Hey Hey QuuuuuuEeeeeeee and Mariner

Is it a repeat tonight?
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Hiya Ju-Ju! No, I don't think it's a repeat. Unless I missed it the first time around. The only other time I remember seeing Nanny Yvonne is the episode with the 7 girls.

+ Reply to Thread