+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Nanny 911

I think that's one that was supposed to air earlier.

Well, let's hope it isn't some kind of late April Fool's joke.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

LG.
    the ad they aired is for an epsiode that was supposed to have been aired months ago. I'm having a feeling of deja nanny.

Oooooh......deja nanny. I hate when that happens.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Those kids are completely out of control. I can't imagine being called in to make sense of all that screaming and hitting.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Nice that mom resents her kids playing happily with the nanny. God forbid they should take a break from hitting each other.

I can't believe the dad thinks it's okay to throw forks around. Ha! She's coming down on Dad for explaining his philosophy is "do as I say, not as I do." Big ole' cop out.

ETA: Wow, dad is doing great now! He sure turned that around. That was a sweet daddy/daughter moment.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Hi Everyone!
    I didn't realize a thread was started in this forum. I never even look here. So does this mean that Nanny 911 won't be recapped ever again? I love this show, sad to see the recaps go

Last nights mom was a peice of work. Such and attitude...let me ask you a question, when you take care of kids do you do laundry, cook dinner? HELLO!! I really didn't like this woman. I never thought she would come around.

I am confused about Nanny Yvonne. In the previews the old (young) Nanny was shown, but the beginning of the show has a new (old) NY. I don't get it. Did we ever even see the the original Yvonne, as a nanny? What is up with that? Grrrr...

LG.
    there was one episode featuring the "young" Nanny Yvonne that was aired before the series went on hiatus, and others that were advertised but not shown back then. I think they did it just to tease UncleScott.

As for recaps, they weren't really a huge draw the first time around, so we're trying to allocate writing resources where more members will enjoy the efforts. That, and it was darn tough to come up with original stuff week after week when the same things kept happening, only with different families. I speak from experience that this was a tough assignment to keep "fresh" even though I do enjoy the show and continue to watch it.

Same ole same ole last night. But this family really takes the cake. How freakin' obnoxious could these kids be? The mom was unbearable! What a cow, chomping her gum while spewing hatred at Nanny, stabbing at her food and cramming it into her mouth while belittling and challenging Nanny. How classy. Did anyone mention she would be on national TV? Ugh! I was so angry! My husband laughs at me while watching this show because I feel the uncontrollable urge to smack these idiots! SHE called Nanny 911 for help, yet she has the audacity to critique and challenge everything Nanny tries to do? Honestly, I wanted to hurt those kids at times. I know that sounds terrible, but it's true. I'd grab them by the arm and give it a good squeeze while getting right in their face and telling them that hitting, spitting, or pouring water on someone (OMG! Me = rage!) would never happen again, then drag them into naughty room and let them sit and look at the walls for an hour or so. I do not understand how kids get this out of hand. How can parents watch them be so disrespectful and then ignore it, or act like a sissy and allow the kids to intimidate them? I don't get it. I just don't. I pity their teachers at school, or more, the classmates who have to lose time from their education so these teachers can discipline these brats. I pity the paying customers on their cruise who'll have to deal with this awful family during their vacation. Can you imagine this family being at your assigned dinner table on a cruise?

The only positive thing I can say about this family is I liked the interior paint colors in their house. But other than that, I got nuttin'.

I'd love to see an episode that wasn't totally contrived and where the Nanny gives up and walks out, then watch the family's faces fall when they're told they won't be receiving help or a vacation. Does it always have to follow the same formula? Cuz I'm not buying this week's happy ending at all!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    Same ole same ole last night. But this family really takes the cake. How freakin' obnoxious could these kids be? The mom was unbearable! What a cow, chomping her gum while spewing hatred at Nanny, stabbing at her food and cramming it into her mouth while belittling and challenging Nanny. How classy. Did anyone mention she would be on national TV? Ugh! I was so angry! My husband laughs at me while watching this show because I feel the uncontrollable urge to smack these idiots!

I felt like taking a snow shovel upside her head! Although she appeared to calm down later in the show (editing? I doubt she changed all her wicked ways), I felt this was the worst mom ever.

Now Dawn is on my list of names I would never name a child. (Was not happy with the Dawn who won on Wickedly Perfect either.)

+ Reply to Thread