+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Nanny 911

Anybody watching tonight? Nanny Deb tries to tame the Amico family of upstate New York.

(Sidenote to Unklescott: the lovely Nanny Yvonne has definitely been replaced.)
    Last edited by Qboots; 04-04-2005 at 09:11 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I'll be watching QuuuuuuuEeeeeeeeeeee, as long as it doesnt interfere with the Bachelor Ho Down.

Hi Ju-Ju!

Parents Dawn and David own a pizza place, and have a 6-year old son Sal, and 5-year old quads: Gabriella, Gianna, Chris & Carmella. (Chris is a boy.)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Mom uses the TV as a baby-sitter, and her attempts at discipline include threatening to walk out on the kids, and putting hot peppers in their mouths.

Wheatfield, NY (outside of Niagara Falls)
    This show never ceases to amaze me. Its always the parents that are to blame... and they can't see that! Very entertaining to watch.

That said, I love Nanny Deb. I don't have children, but I want her to come to my house and shape things up. I love her!
    "The fact is, sometimes its hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. That's why we need really special ones now and then- to make the walk a little more fun."

--Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City

The kids are adapting to Deb's rules better than the parents are. Nanny Deb asks why they signed up for the show in the first place.

I ask myself that question every week Nanny Deb!

This is my first time watching Nanny 911. It seems a lot like Supernanny to me.

I can't believe she was using hot peppers as discipline!

The mum is a real piece of work.

So often on these Nanny shows it's the dads that get with the program way before the mothers do, I've noticed.

Hi Piney!

It is quite similar to SuperNanny, except there's no Naughty Spot, and they have 4 different nannies who take turns on the episodes.

ETA: Hi fluff!

Oops! Nanny Deb removes all TV's from the bedrooms and the kids promptly have nervous breakdowns.

Everybody duck!

+ Reply to Thread