+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Nanny 911

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Is it me or does Nanny Yvonne never get sent out on a case? Have I missed it??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Nanny 911 9/5 show *spoilers*

I just thought I'd get this started since the commercial caught my eye. The family is so out of control the neighbor "turned them in." Lol!

They must have done some trick editing when the kid was trying to shake his arm free, because he looked like an uncanny demon child. I was agog.

Tonight was one of the nastiest things I've seen on this show ever!

This woman allowed her 2 small daughters to eat out of her pork belly pig's food dish (on all 4s, mind you) and drink water out of the cat's water dish and lick books they had placed in the toilet.

Oh, and I don't want to leave out that they allowed the youngest daughter to dig in her diaper and fling/wipe feces wherever she wanted.

I can't believe anyone would be so low class. If there ever was a place where child protective services was needed, that was it.

Nanny Yvonne was assigned to them; still don't care for her episodes.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

prhoshay, I agree. Nasty and Disgusting. I was shocked when she let that pig keep lunging at her daughter. Even worse was that she laughed it off. She obviously cared more for the damn pig than her kids.

I was so sad when Nanny asked if she ever took the kids to the park or to play with other children and she said no.

If you knew how those children were being raised in that house, would you let your children play with them??? I promise you I'd be off to call social services! :nono The idiot dad had much better intentions, but he needed to put his foot down with his idiot wife, or get out and take the babies with him.

I can't believe I said "pork belly pig"!!! I meant "pot bellied pig", of course. Talk about an 'idiot moment'! I must have been really fired up!!!

I agree. This was just disgusting. How in the world could that father be so balless to allow this to go on? That mother has no brains, and I would bet they went back to the same ways as before the nanny came. I cannot believe they allowed cameras in that home.

This episode just stunned me. Did that family not have any friends or relatives who could have intervened? The kids are clearly behaving like animals because the pig gets all mommy’s attention, so what else can they do? I agree with prhoshay - child services should have been notified. I hope they watch this show.

I've seen some really annoying people on reality TV, and some real jerks. But I can honestly say that the mom in this episode, Janice, was the single stupidest human being I've ever seen on TV. Makes a good case for sterilization at birth. The dad was no genius either. I don't believe for a second that the mother learned anything, or that she kept Nanny Yvonne's rules in place for 5 minutes after the show ended. :nono
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I've seen some nutcases on this show before, but that mother takes first prize. And the father is a close second. Why did he go along with all of this insanity? The first time that little girl pulled out a piece of $%^ from her diaper should have been the last time. I cringed everytime I saw her with her fingers in her mouth and wondered if she had her hands washed! I saw the father putting those pieces into tissues or whatnot, but didn't see anyone taking her to the sink and washing her hands. And dunking the toys and books into the toilet and them putting them into their mouths.....YUCK!

One thing I noticed was that when Nanny Yvonne was leaving she gave the parents a gift.....it was their Nanny 911 book. I remember last year the families got some rather decent parting gifts, like a new van, a new kitchen, camping gear, etc. BIG gifts. I wouldn't be at all surprised if these two went on the show thinking they would get something big out of it. Glad they just got a book!

3/17 Episode- George Family

I haven't watched Nanny 911 in a long time (I prefer Supernanny), but I decided to watch this episode.

The dad was one of the best dads I have ever seen on either of the Nanny shows, but the mom was a bitch. She just didn't have a clue. How ridiculous was her question to Nanny Deb "Are donuts sugary?" Are you kidding me?

Every time the kids would get sent to time out, she sat there and coddled them. She just had no clue how to parent. I guess since her husband was stay-at-home, she never bothered to learn or care.

It was just so rude for her to sit and say he had the easy job by supporting the family and how she thought it must not have been hard for him taking care of the kids because he never complained. I guess she never thought that he was just being a man and taking care of what he helped to bring into this world. I wanted to smack her.

I liked Nanny Deb's beanbag idea and I thought her pee-pee dance was hilarious. I'm glad that the mom finally learned at the end and hopefully she is still keeping up with the discipline.

One other note and something I found irritating, I thought it was so ridiculous looking when Nanny Deb was walking to their house and the firemen were turning their heads to watch her walk by, and the other woman came out on her front steps with her daughter and pointed at Nanny Deb as she walked by. That was ridiculous. OK, rant over.

Did anybody else watch? What were your thoughts?

Unfortunately, the show was preempted by basketball last night here.

+ Reply to Thread