+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Nanny 911

A free pitcher of lemonade to the first person who can name ALL 23 boys!!! GO.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx
    I wonder if maybe the parents have taken on too much. God bless them for attempting but I can't help but wonder if the boys are receiving individual attention that some might need. Isn't it just like being in another orphanage if they aren't. That said, kudos to them.
    I did wonder the same thing, however, these parents give the children the love they wouldn't receive in an institution. I have worked in those and trust in that the love isn't dished out quite like in this home.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx
    I wonder if maybe the parents have taken on too much. God bless them for attempting but I can't help but wonder if the boys are receiving individual attention that some might need. Isn't it just like being in another orphanage if they aren't. That said, kudos to them.
    I get what you are saying, but is HAS to be better than some cold ward or orphanage. And, can you imagine what it is like in Russia????

hmm, i see your point, deblyn. thank you. AWW. hunter. and here i cry.

Hunter, you rock!

They showed scenes of the kids in those shirts at the beginning of the show. These reality show editors stay busy dont they?

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    A free pitcher of lemonade to the first person who can name ALL 23 boys!!! GO.
    Alexander, Alex, Alin, Anthony, Barry, Chris, David, Dylan, George, Grant, Hunter, Ivan, Jarrod, Javier, Jeffrey, Jimmy, Jonathan, Jordan, Justin, Kavin, Kyle, Mathew, Michael, Nathan, Nikolai, Paul, Phillip, Robert, Saul, Sergei, Shawn, Viktor, Val, & William.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Alexander, Alex, Alin, Anthony, Barry, Chris, David, Dylan, George, Grant, Hunter, Ivan, Jarrod, Javier, Jeffrey, Jimmy, Jonathan, Jordan, Justin, Kavin, Kyle, Mathew, Michael, Nathan, Nikolai, Paul, Phillip, Robert, Saul, Sergei, Shawn, Viktor, Val, & William.
    Show off!!!

Pick up your copy today!

Congrats Q, look for your lemonade in the mail. But something tells me that just maybe you looked at the website you posted earlier....
    Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.

+ Reply to Thread