+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 349

Thread: Nanny 911

  1. #301
    . karen14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Texas. Where else?
    Age
    45
    Posts
    3,524
    A free pitcher of lemonade to the first person who can name ALL 23 boys!!! GO.

  2. #302
    FORT Fan deblyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Age
    45
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by Onyx
    I wonder if maybe the parents have taken on too much. God bless them for attempting but I can't help but wonder if the boys are receiving individual attention that some might need. Isn't it just like being in another orphanage if they aren't. That said, kudos to them.
    I did wonder the same thing, however, these parents give the children the love they wouldn't receive in an institution. I have worked in those and trust in that the love isn't dished out quite like in this home.

  3. #303
    . karen14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Texas. Where else?
    Age
    45
    Posts
    3,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Onyx
    I wonder if maybe the parents have taken on too much. God bless them for attempting but I can't help but wonder if the boys are receiving individual attention that some might need. Isn't it just like being in another orphanage if they aren't. That said, kudos to them.
    I get what you are saying, but is HAS to be better than some cold ward or orphanage. And, can you imagine what it is like in Russia????

  4. #304
    AWWWW... yeah! Onyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    197
    hmm, i see your point, deblyn. thank you. AWW. hunter. and here i cry.

  5. #305
    That's all folks! Unklescott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    26,558
    Hunter, you rock!

  6. #306
    . karen14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Texas. Where else?
    Age
    45
    Posts
    3,524
    They showed scenes of the kids in those shirts at the beginning of the show. These reality show editors stay busy dont they?

  7. #307
    Go Bruins! Qboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    LOST in the 70's
    Posts
    10,321
    Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    A free pitcher of lemonade to the first person who can name ALL 23 boys!!! GO.
    Alexander, Alex, Alin, Anthony, Barry, Chris, David, Dylan, George, Grant, Hunter, Ivan, Jarrod, Javier, Jeffrey, Jimmy, Jonathan, Jordan, Justin, Kavin, Kyle, Mathew, Michael, Nathan, Nikolai, Paul, Phillip, Robert, Saul, Sergei, Shawn, Viktor, Val, & William.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

  8. #308
    FORT Fan deblyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Age
    45
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Alexander, Alex, Alin, Anthony, Barry, Chris, David, Dylan, George, Grant, Hunter, Ivan, Jarrod, Javier, Jeffrey, Jimmy, Jonathan, Jordan, Justin, Kavin, Kyle, Mathew, Michael, Nathan, Nikolai, Paul, Phillip, Robert, Saul, Sergei, Shawn, Viktor, Val, & William.
    Show off!!!

  9. #309
    FORT Fogey AIWANNABE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Big Brother House
    Posts
    9,833


    Pick up your copy today!

  10. #310
    . karen14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Texas. Where else?
    Age
    45
    Posts
    3,524
    Congrats Q, look for your lemonade in the mail. But something tells me that just maybe you looked at the website you posted earlier....
    Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.