+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Nanny 911

I agree Unk. The parents really coddle these boys. They're going to be real targets for bullies at school if they're known to be "mama's boys".

The boys are to sleep in their own beds tonight, although Tammy is allowed to sit in a chair in their room until they fall asleep. James isn't co-operating, so he gets a time-out.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The kids threw a fit at bedtime when mom didn't climb in bed with them. She put the one boy in "time out" for his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    They're going to be real targets for bullies at school if they're known to be "mama's boys".
    As Foghorn would say: "She's tryin' to make a pantywaist out of that poor kid."

Mom caved. She got into bed with the boys. Stella's going to be stricter with her tonight.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Dad says "Last one is bed is a smelly skunk".

Wow - little James is so manipulative. He cries buckets while Mom is sitting in the chair, but stops the minute she leaves the room to discipline Jacob.

Mom gave in to them again. Stella isn't pleased. She wants the boys in separate rooms. Seems like a good idea to me. It's like they're working some kind of tag-team scam on Mom.

You would think Stella was telling them to put the kids up for adoption when she tells them to put the kids in seperate rooms. Dad says he and his brother shared a room for 16 years and if it was good enough for him, it's good enough for his kids. Yeah Dad, but your parents probably didn't put up with any B.S. from you and your brother.

Cool! Stella just walked out because Jim & Tammy won't do what she says. (Wanna bet she comes back?)

FORT Fogey
    The parents are ridiculous. I'm glad Stella told them if they think they can do a better job then do it. How can they believe that the way those kids are progressing is normal.

Oh. She didn't actually leave, just went to get a cuppa tea.

The parents keep referring to it as "splitting the boys up". They're supposed to be asleep at night for crying out loud. What difference does it make whether their brother is in the room or not? They can spend all day together. Y'know, when they're awake.

+ Reply to Thread