+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Nanny 911

Have you considered moving east?

We all wish you could be with us too Ju-Ju.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fan
    I hesitate to repeat myself about these shows, but where do they get these families? I have never seen such a miserable excuse for a man. "The king of the castle needs a Royal Flush!" PERFECT, NANNY STELLA! I do notice that these families all have beautiful homes, despite the kids destroying everything. These moms must work their butts off. Every time Chris talks about his wife's big belly, she should tell him that if it weren't for his dinky winky, she wouldn't have a big belly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    *pouts*
    I wish I could post *real time* in these spoiler threads and hang out with y'all.
    */pouts*
    I do too! Well really, I just wish I had a computer in the TV room.

This family was a peice of work. The dad was unforgivable. If I were Laura I would have gotten rid of him long ago...probably *before* the 5 kids. What a dickweed!

Nanny Stella is my favorite, I felt bad for her tonight. Has a nanny ever cried on this show-before the ending I mean? Mean mean family.

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    No, they seem worse all the time Q. But, I'm still waiting for the one time they DO NOT live happily ever after.
    Well, I think this is THE family not to live happily ever after. At the end, we watch the sun shine brighter, the icicles begin to melt, and then they show us the chaos has returned to an even more cruel level? So much for that. Big Chris is a mean bully-ass poo-poo head. I couldn't believe my ears the way he talked to his wife. She can't be that disgusting to him, or they wouldn't have all those kids, including a baby. What a jerk.

Did they ever address how the little girl broke her arm? Makes me very suspicious.

I agree with you guys that he's probably having an affair. I wonder if he loses any patients after this airs. If he were my chiropractor, and I saw that, I'd find someone else. I wouldn't want him touching me, no way. :nono

Jewelsy, I'm pouting with you. Maybe you and I could have our own West Coast Threads.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Jewelsy, I'm pouting with you. Maybe you and I could have our own West Coast Threads.
    Oooh, I want in on the West Coast threads. What broke my heart about tonight's episode was Nanny Stella having to tell Big Chris that his son didn't even think he liked him much less loved him. The scene with the two of them at the end was so sad to me.

Yay! Maybe Heppy, too?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Dad is a chiropractor. How does he treat his patients?
    After seeing this episode, will any of his patients feel safe with him? I wouldn't!

I did like how they used this family's episode to segue into a Marriage 911 next week. Smart move!

Marriage 911 Tonight

So tonight we get to watch Chris going through marriage counseling. I tried that once back before the divorce. Yes only one time. The counselor came from around the desk, gave me a hug, and said "Boy do I feel sorry for you." I wonder why the wife never went back?

Anybody going to join me tonight?

I just made it Unk!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread