+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Little People, Big World

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten View Post
    Their house looks so great now.

There's a marathon coming on at 2pm EST.. i'm not sure if it's like that for everyone but it is at least in Ohio. I'm taping it. It's like 6 hours!
    I'm in ohio too, and glad I can catch up on the ones I missed. I just love this family, they are so real, in my opinion. I love that their house isn't always spotless, and that they have a "what you see is what you get" type of attitude about themselves. I too think it is appalling that they have that insurance problem, it's outrageous. I hope the show stays on for a while, this is one of the best reality shows out there.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by realityaddict06 View Post
    I'm in ohio too, and glad I can catch up on the ones I missed. I just love this family, they are so real, in my opinion. I love that their house isn't always spotless, and that they have a "what you see is what you get" type of attitude about themselves. I too think it is appalling that they have that insurance problem, it's outrageous. I hope the show stays on for a while, this is one of the best reality shows out there.
    I love the same aspect of the show-- I also really love how the twin brothers interact and how their lives are really diffferent yet similar at the same time. They're all just so real and down to earth.

BTW, did anyone happen to catch that show Take Home Chef that was on TLC the other day?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Austin Gambler, I'll bet that they'll make another season.
    I sure hope it happens.

It's already been renewed for a second season, according to tvguide.

And on the board for the show on tlc.com someone said that they have a contract for 4 more years, but i'm not sure if that's true or not.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten View Post
    It's already been renewed for a second season, according to tvguide.

And on the board for the show on tlc.com someone said that they have a contract for 4 more years, but i'm not sure if that's true or not.
    That would be great! One of the better reality shows I've seen. So real, doesn't feel like anything is scripted.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Newbie

The entire series up to now

I've watched the show and think it's great. For a change TV is showing how people with disabilities deal with everyday life. From stares and comments from people to dealing with Zach's problems and the problems of their average sized children's lives. I think it's about time that Americans see what people with disabilities go through on a daily basis. I think that the job Matt did on the kitchen redo was great for Amy and the average sized kids. Keep up the great work of showing us this on TLC. Thanks so much for your courage in putting this show on TV.

I heard that this show was the highest ratings TLC has ever gotten. That's awesome.
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I think we're all ready for their new season.

I loved their story about being in New York, walking down the street, and they came upon a group of guys on the street that looked a little rough. Daddy Matt got concerned about being harassed, but when they got close enough to the guys, the guys shouted, "Roloffs!!!", recognizing them from the television show. Worries over!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie
    This one of my favorite tv shows! The family is so real and seem like everday people you might know. Honestly, I forget sometimes the parents are little people because they seem so average to me. You can tell they are a really loving family and they don't seem to play to the cameras like in other reality shows.

New season starts October 7th at 8 on TLC

+ Reply to Thread