+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748

Thread: Little People, Big World

Re: Little People, Big World

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3329813;
    Wow, I'm surprised they were all let into Iraq like that. I would have been scared s***less in that helicopter! It was really touching what he did for those kids though. They were adorable!
    One of the BEST episodes of LP ever. Thank you US Armed Services, thank you to all the MD's and thanks to Matt. Ali & Bara were absolutely adorable. I hope we get updates on these babes. Their dad was so thankful, he kep touching his heart in thanking them. I wonder if they are going to do anything with the older sister.

They didn't mention where the kids will recover. That's a major surgery, so they'd have to be in a modern hospital in case of complications, you'd think.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Yes, they said the children would recover at home and at the medical center in Bagdad - I'm sorry, i can't remember the name, though Matt did identify it on the show. They will be followed by one of the doctors who assisted in their operations. He will be sending regular updates, test results and x-rays to the doctor who performed the surgery.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

+ Reply to Thread