+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Little People, Big World

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    To the thread starter - "It's called Little People Big WORLD", not dreams
    The thread was started in March of 2005. It looks like Discovery changed the title since their initial press release.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

After watching the episode when Zack needed surgery, I was wondering how insurance companies can really truly justify dwarfism as a pre-existing condition as a way of avoiding to insure these individuals. Sure, there are many complications, but are dwarfism's complications any more serious than a premature baby growing up who started out with some additional baggage. So let's see, if Molly gets married, has children and some turn out to be little people, could she be insured, but not those particular children?
    Great series.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    The thread was started in March of 2005. It looks like Discovery changed the title since their initial press release.
    Well don't I look like the fool now?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I was wondering how insurance companies can really truly justify dwarfism as a pre-existing condition as a way of avoiding to insure these individuals.
    I think that is a bunch of bull crap. Sounds prejudice to me..
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow View Post
    After watching the episode when Zack needed surgery, I was wondering how insurance companies can really truly justify dwarfism as a pre-existing condition as a way of avoiding to insure these individuals. Sure, there are many complications, but are dwarfism's complications any more serious than a premature baby growing up who started out with some additional baggage. So let's see, if Molly gets married, has children and some turn out to be little people, could she be insured, but not those particular children? Great series.
    Making them cover all those hospital expenses out of pocket is so unfair.

Not sure if anyone caught the latest. The new kitchen/family room is beautiful. I did notice that the PELLA windows had at least a 30 second *blip* so I surmise that Pella provided the windows either free or no cost.
    The same with the floor, of which I don't recall the name on the boxes of hardwood flooring. Wish I could afford a kitchen like that.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    Not sure if anyone caught the latest. The new kitchen/family room is beautiful. I did notice that the PELLA windows had at least a 30 second *blip* so I surmise that Pella provided the windows either free or no cost.
    The same with the floor, of which I don't recall the name on the boxes of hardwood flooring. Wish I could afford a kitchen like that.
    free or no cost? gabriel you idiot, you should know better than to post before you have had . Meant to type free or at cost.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Their house looks so great now.

There's a marathon coming on at 2pm EST.. i'm not sure if it's like that for everyone but it is at least in Ohio. I'm taping it. It's like 6 hours!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I enjoy watching this family too.

One thing I was wondering though.. when Zach finally passed his driving (written) test, they printed a license right then and there at the DMV. Didn't he do any DRIVING test?
    They never showed him with a DMV test man/woman...so I'm sorta worried. Worried because..it shouldn't be that simple to get a driving license in Oregon!
    Since it was such a big deal for him, considering he failed the written (I think) 4 times, you'd think that they'd really want to show him toiling with the driving exam too.

Anywho.. yes, I love the ranch!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

The new kitchen looks incredible!!

+ Reply to Thread