+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Little People, Big World

FORT Fanatic

Re: Little People, Big World

Did anyone else think it was weird that they all went to the dance in a limo, but Zach had to drive?

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2961178;
    Did anyone else think it was weird that they all went to the dance in a limo, but Zach had to drive?
    I noticed that, too! I wonder if he just wanted to go separately, I can't imagine that they'd leave him out.

I'm SO glad Zach chose not to use the cue cards

FORT Fanatic

Could be Zach didn't want to take the limo, but then he said he got lost. Did they only have mashed potatoes to eat at the dance? I swear that is all I seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2961619;
    Could be Zach didn't want to take the limo, but then he said he got lost. Did they only have mashed potatoes to eat at the dance? I swear that is all I seen.
    Well there was that salad that Zach's date was giving him a hard time about....
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2960658;
    I wonder why Amy seemed so concerned about how they were going to pay for the renovations. Although, it seemed she was more worried about the kids college fund. I have to give Matt credit for how much hands on work he does considering his physical limitations. He is amazing, they both are. BTW....so glad that Zach has a hotter girlfriend than Jeremy!
    Trust me, the daughter is the only one they will have to worry about sending to college. The Twins can barely handle the work at the Christian School they attend. And Jacob, I can see Matt farming him out as an apprentice to "earn his keep".

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;2964096;
    Trust me, the daughter is the only one they will have to worry about sending to college. The Twins can barely handle the work at the Christian School they attend. And Jacob, I can see Matt farming him out as an apprentice to "earn his keep".

LOL! True though!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I liked Zach's explanation for why he and his date drove to the formal instead of going in the limo. I thought it was kinda cute that he didn't want the dateless guys to flirt with her. On the other hand, Matt needs to immediately hand over control of the finances to Amy. Who uproots their families lives to build a quasi-mansion only to realize you can't pay for it so you send all of the workers away and leave your family in turmoil?
    Was he hoping someone would step in and foot the bill?
    CYA

Oh I think somebody will. It did look like Amy was P'd off and said Why don't we just separate now? I really agree that Amy needs to handle finances.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2971203;
    Oh I think somebody will. It did look like Amy was P'd off and said Why don't we just separate now? I really agree that Amy needs to handle finances.
    I don't think either of them need to handle the money. Matt wanted to give his family what he didn't have growing up in the hospital. Amy wants her kids to be her friend and would spend it all of whimsical (sp) things. They need an accountant.

I was proud of Matt when he was telling Amy about all the piles of clothes in bags that was suppose to go to Goodwill but haven't. And how trashed out the house looked. Man, she jumped right on it. I think the kids get their lack of organization from Amy because she doesn't push them to pick up after themselves or nothing. It's always Matt doing the yelling, but yet Amy jumps on him. You just gotta love this family.

FORT Fanatic

If they have been paying cash for all their remodels, I think Matt must be doing a pretty darn good job of handling the finances. I had a feeling that they really didn't stop the renovations, I think they are just kind of making it look that way. I mean they were able to go and get the new 6 seater for the farm, if they had nothing left, why and how could they do that? It seems that Amy fights Matt every step of the way on everything, I actually feel bad for him a lot of the time.

+ Reply to Thread