+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 473

Thread: Little People, Big World

  1. #231
    FORT Fogey candor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Portlandia
    Posts
    3,224

    Re: Little People, Big World

    Quote Originally Posted by Perwin;2925690;
    I'm sure Sylvan comped them to get a free commercial. Just like Whirlpool did for her new 'greener' washer and dryer.
    The product placement in this show is getting out of control! It's starting to affect the way I think of the family. It seems now that every project or activity is a plug: Jeremy installs new light bulbs (Home Depot energy promotion); house remodel (more Home Depot, which is also a sponsor); dinner at a restaurant (camera lingers on restaurant sign). Pretty soon they'll all be wearing jackets with sponsor patches. Ridiculous.

  2. #232
    Trouble in my life just1paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    In Ms. Troubles life and apartment
    Age
    56
    Posts
    9,544

    Re: Little People, Big World

    Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2956508;
    I heard Amy say to Matt, "Let's just separate, now" in the previews. I am wondering if it was editing or is she finally fed up with him.
    Knowing the way this show goes it has nothing to do with their marriage.

    It's probably something to do with someone going to a hotel for the remodel.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

    Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

  3. #233
    Trouble in my life just1paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    In Ms. Troubles life and apartment
    Age
    56
    Posts
    9,544

    Re: Little People, Big World

    Quote Originally Posted by candor;2958276;
    The product placement in this show is getting out of control! It's starting to affect the way I think of the family. It seems now that every project or activity is a plug: Jeremy installs new light bulbs (Home Depot energy promotion); house remodel (more Home Depot, which is also a sponsor); dinner at a restaurant (camera lingers on restaurant sign). Pretty soon they'll all be wearing jackets with sponsor patches. Ridiculous.
    Wait for the NASCAR pace car to come to one of them
    - The Dean Martin Show -

    Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

  4. #234
    FORT Fogey FireStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,261

    Re: Little People, Big World

    They ain't separating..nobody is leavin' that gravy train anytime soon......

  5. #235
    FORT Regular lvmykds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    132

    Re: Little People, Big World

    A year or so ago, I saw Matt quoted as saying that Bravo pays for the renovations done to his house if they are featured in the show. I guess that would explain the first few renovations they did, back when they were worried about money. But, I can't believe that even Bravo would pay for their latest remodel/rebuild!!!

    Has anyone heard anything like this? If it's true, I'm gettin' me a reality show!

  6. #236
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hairplug City
    Posts
    751

    Re: Little People, Big World

    I get a kick out of them going to the Home Depot. The employees sometimes act like they really don't want to be helping out. I like how the one older employee asked Matt where Amy had ran off to. I was thinking, who is he to ask a customer where his wife is.

  7. #237
    FORT Fogey luvsginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    2,157

    Re: Little People, Big World

    Quote Originally Posted by lvmykds;2960410;
    A year or so ago, I saw Matt quoted as saying that Bravo pays for the renovations done to his house if they are featured in the show. I guess that would explain the first few renovations they did, back when they were worried about money. But, I can't believe that even Bravo would pay for their latest remodel/rebuild!!!

    Has anyone heard anything like this? If it's true, I'm gettin' me a reality show!
    I wonder why Amy seemed so concerned about how they were going to pay for the renovations. Although, it seemed she was more worried about the kids college fund. I have to give Matt credit for how much hands on work he does considering his physical limitations. He is amazing, they both are. BTW....so glad that Zach has a hotter girlfriend than Jeremy!

  8. #238
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hairplug City
    Posts
    751

    Re: Little People, Big World

    Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2960658;
    BTW....so glad that Zach has a hotter girlfriend than Jeremy!
    Hotter is one thing, but I think she has a better personality, I don't know why, but Jeremy's GF rubs me the wrong way. It could be editing...I know.

  9. #239
    FORT Fogey luvsginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    2,157

    Re: Little People, Big World

    Pootz, I agree! I also felt a little sorry for Jeremy's ex-girlfriend when she went over to the house to wish Zach well after his surgery, she seemed like a sweet girl. What do you think the attraction is for Jeremy? I made a comment on her weight which I regret making because she is still a teenager but she seems to have attitude.

  10. #240
    FORT Regular lvmykds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    132

    Re: Little People, Big World

    Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2960658;
    I wonder why Amy seemed so concerned about how they were going to pay for the renovations. Although, it seemed she was more worried about the kids college fund. I have to give Matt credit for how much hands on work he does considering his physical limitations. He is amazing, they both are. BTW....so glad that Zach has a hotter girlfriend than Jeremy!

    Zach really seems to be coming into his own this season. He seems like a really nice young man whose head is on straight! I thought it was nice that he went and picked up his girlfriend at HER house and brought her back to his house for pictures, whereas, Jeremy just had his girlfriend show up at his house.
    It's been a while since I was that age, but that wouldn't have flown with my parents back in the day :nono

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.