+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Little People, Big World

Re: Little People, Big World

Quote Originally Posted by Perwin;2925690;
    I'm sure Sylvan comped them to get a free commercial. Just like Whirlpool did for her new 'greener' washer and dryer.
    The product placement in this show is getting out of control! It's starting to affect the way I think of the family. It seems now that every project or activity is a plug: Jeremy installs new light bulbs (Home Depot energy promotion); house remodel (more Home Depot, which is also a sponsor); dinner at a restaurant (camera lingers on restaurant sign). Pretty soon they'll all be wearing jackets with sponsor patches. Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2956508;
    I heard Amy say to Matt, "Let's just separate, now" in the previews. I am wondering if it was editing or is she finally fed up with him.
    Knowing the way this show goes it has nothing to do with their marriage.

It's probably something to do with someone going to a hotel for the remodel.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by candor;2958276;
    The product placement in this show is getting out of control! It's starting to affect the way I think of the family. It seems now that every project or activity is a plug: Jeremy installs new light bulbs (Home Depot energy promotion); house remodel (more Home Depot, which is also a sponsor); dinner at a restaurant (camera lingers on restaurant sign). Pretty soon they'll all be wearing jackets with sponsor patches. Ridiculous.
    Wait for the NASCAR pace car to come to one of them
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

They ain't separating..nobody is leavin' that gravy train anytime soon......

A year or so ago, I saw Matt quoted as saying that Bravo pays for the renovations done to his house if they are featured in the show. I guess that would explain the first few renovations they did, back when they were worried about money. But, I can't believe that even Bravo would pay for their latest remodel/rebuild!!!

Has anyone heard anything like this? If it's true, I'm gettin' me a reality show!

FORT Fanatic

I get a kick out of them going to the Home Depot. The employees sometimes act like they really don't want to be helping out. I like how the one older employee asked Matt where Amy had ran off to. I was thinking, who is he to ask a customer where his wife is.

Quote Originally Posted by lvmykds;2960410;
    A year or so ago, I saw Matt quoted as saying that Bravo pays for the renovations done to his house if they are featured in the show. I guess that would explain the first few renovations they did, back when they were worried about money. But, I can't believe that even Bravo would pay for their latest remodel/rebuild!!!

Has anyone heard anything like this? If it's true, I'm gettin' me a reality show!
    I wonder why Amy seemed so concerned about how they were going to pay for the renovations. Although, it seemed she was more worried about the kids college fund. I have to give Matt credit for how much hands on work he does considering his physical limitations. He is amazing, they both are. BTW....so glad that Zach has a hotter girlfriend than Jeremy!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2960658;
    BTW....so glad that Zach has a hotter girlfriend than Jeremy!
    Hotter is one thing, but I think she has a better personality, I don't know why, but Jeremy's GF rubs me the wrong way. It could be editing...I know.

Pootz, I agree! I also felt a little sorry for Jeremy's ex-girlfriend when she went over to the house to wish Zach well after his surgery, she seemed like a sweet girl. What do you think the attraction is for Jeremy? I made a comment on her weight which I regret making because she is still a teenager but she seems to have attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2960658;
    I wonder why Amy seemed so concerned about how they were going to pay for the renovations. Although, it seemed she was more worried about the kids college fund. I have to give Matt credit for how much hands on work he does considering his physical limitations. He is amazing, they both are. BTW....so glad that Zach has a hotter girlfriend than Jeremy!

Zach really seems to be coming into his own this season. He seems like a really nice young man whose head is on straight! I thought it was nice that he went and picked up his girlfriend at HER house and brought her back to his house for pictures, whereas, Jeremy just had his girlfriend show up at his house.
    It's been a while since I was that age, but that wouldn't have flown with my parents back in the day :nono

+ Reply to Thread