+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Little People, Big World

FORT Newbie

Re: Little People, Big World

I'd like to see an episode of 'Trading Spouses' where Kate goes to the Roloff's for a week and Amy goes to live with Jon and the 8 kids for a week. Would love to see Kate in the middle of that mess and dealing with rude teenagers.
    Whoa... I'd give Kate about 30 seconds (just long enough to survey the disaster area of a house) before she would be on the floor, knees clasped to her chest, rocking back and forth and giving herself "love taps."

I'd SO watch that.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTWOP;2947802;
    Whoa... I'd give Kate about 30 seconds (just long enough to survey the disaster area of a house) before she would be on the floor, knees clasped to her chest, rocking back and forth and giving herself "love taps."

I'd SO watch that.
    and Kate would be yelling "Oh My, Oh my Lordy Be" between her love taps!
    You're too funny!

Oh my Lordy Be!"

I'm watching the episode where the twins are going to their Winter Formal. I can't help but notice how much weight Jeremy's girlfriend has gained. In that pink dress, Kirsten looks like a 30 year old bridesmaid for a wedding rather than a senior in high school. My intentions are not to hurt Kirsten (if you're reading this) but I am wondering if there are health issues that have caused her to put on so much weight at such a young age. I hope it's just being happily in love with her boyfriend.

Zach's date is adorable! I love her dress!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2955979;
    I'm watching the episode where the twins are going to their Winter Formal. I can't help but notice how much weight Jeremy's girlfriend has gained. In that pink dress, Kirsten looks like a 30 year old bridesmaid for a wedding rather than a senior in high school. My intentions are not to hurt Kirsten (if you're reading this) but I am wondering if there are health issues that have caused her to put on so much weight at such a young age. I hope it's just being happily in love with her boyfriend.

I think Kirsten has always been a little overweight and unfortunately, her dress just wasn't that flattering. I don't want to hurt her feelings either, being a teen is hard enough! I think she's a beautiful girl!!!

I loved this episode! Zach and Danni are so cute (I also liked Danni's dress)

I can't believe what they're doing to their house---it's enormous!!!
    Last edited by lvmykds; 04-29-2008 at 01:46 AM.

I know, she is a beautiful girl, the last thing I would ever want to do is hurt her feelings. I am sorry I posted that comment, I should have thought twice before doing so. She really is a gorgeous girl, and Jeremy is head over heals in love with her. I hope she never reads this thread. Zach and Dani are adorable, I hope they stay together for a while....she is a great girl!

I just read that they were on Oprah yesterday.....wish I had known earlier.

The previews for next weeks show look interesting......apparently all the construction is causing some marital problems for Matt and Amy.
    CYA

I heard Amy say to Matt, "Let's just separate, now" in the previews. I am wondering if it was editing or is she finally fed up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2956508;
    I heard Amy say to Matt, "Let's just separate, now" in the previews. I am wondering if it was editing or is she finally fed up with him.
    I'm sure it was edited for dramatic effect but I also think that she's been fed up with Matt for a while now.....I know I would be.
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;2956398;
    I just read that they were on Oprah yesterday.....wish I had known earlier.

The previews for next weeks show look interesting......apparently all the construction is causing some marital problems for Matt and Amy.
    Really? The Roloffs were on the Oprah Show? Darn, I am sorry I missed it! I guess this means Amy and Matt are not in Divorce court!

+ Reply to Thread