+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Little People, Big World

What day and time does this come on? I saw the original special and would love to watch the series but I cannot find it anywhere!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbridled View Post
    What day and time does this come on? I saw the original special and would love to watch the series but I cannot find it anywhere!
    We have it airing on saturday nights on TLC, 8pm, I think. Then repeats again at 11pm.

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70 View Post
    We have it airing on saturday nights on TLC, 8pm, I think. Then repeats again at 11pm.
    Thanks!

Ooh i've been watching this show, i looked for a thread here for it but could never find it.

I don't like Jeremy one bit. He's too lazy, he doesn't even want to play soccer, and Zach can't when he wants to.

And i sooooo want to go to that farm, and go in the pirate ship. LOL.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    The mother (Amy) is one tough number! She speaks, and even Dad snaps to attention. I love that she coaches her son's soccer team where most of the players are her size and taller. She is most impressive! I also love that she is allowing her son, Zach, to be her assistant coach. I've noticed the closeness between those 2. He reminds me a lot of her in his actions.

They are an interesting family with a lot of love.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    Mom is a really hard worker with 2 jobs, raising 4 kids, coaching soccer, cooking cleaning, grocery shopping and part time peach/pumpking vendor...very impressive. Dad is such a dreamer and really outgoing and positive. I like seeing them going to the little people conventions...poor zach, dad wants to set him up soon
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten View Post
    Ooh i've been watching this show, i looked for a thread here for it but could never find it. And i sooooo want to go to that farm, and go in the pirate ship. LOL.
    I've been hooked on this show for a while and like you I keep looking for the thread. I really liked the one when Matt took his son to Seattle and he met with other little people.

I was looking at the new tv guide on monday, and in the Saturday Highlights it says about the May 13th episode.. it's the season finale. But.. it says it was renewed for a second season!!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten View Post
    I was looking at the new tv guide on monday, and in the Saturday Highlights it says about the May 13th episode.. it's the season finale. But.. it says it was renewed for a second season!!

I was just wondering about this....I love this show. I love the parents - the kids - the grandparents - the family friends - and the farm.

They hae a little slice of heaven going on there. Seems like such a nice life.

What a testament to the expression "life 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you respond".

The entire cast is inspirational.

Does anyone know anything about Matt's type of dwarfism? I'm wondering why hands and legs have limited mobility - and why he had to have so many surgeries as a child when Amy didn't have to have any.
    Last edited by Jexter; 05-07-2006 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I was just wondering about this....I love this show. I love the parents - the kids - the grandparents - the family friends - and the farm.

They hae a little slice of heaven going on there. Seems like such a nice life.

What a testament to the expression "life 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you respond".

The entire cast is inspirational.

Does anyone know anything about Matt's type of dwarfism? I'm wondering why hands and legs have limited mobility - and why he had to have so many surgeries as a child when Amy didn't have to have any.

To the thread starter - "It's called Little People Big WORLD", not dreams

As far as Matts type of Dwarfism, he explained in in one of the episodes and you might be able to find something at the website on TLC
    http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/lp...=netmain_feat1
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread