+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Little People, Big World

Re: Little People, Big World

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;2187926;
    I think Amy is like me, wanting to have a cushion in the bank account just in case something would happen. Matt is more like my boyfriend, wanting to live in the moment and spend every last penny and savor it. All I can say is that they must have a good amount of money to spend. They have 2-3 mules (at $10,000 each), atvs, a backhoe (at least $20,000 for that) and more, lol!!

Remember, it is extremely hard to get health insurance with any form of dwarfism. Even though I think it is totally unfair, there are some insurance companies that will not even insure a dwarf because of the costs they could incur.
    I bet they are making plenty from the production company. That's what's probably paying for the new porch and kitchen and all of Matt's hair brained schemes. Now if they'd just spend a little of that on a cleaning service and get that house cleaned up. The put in that beautiful kitchen and every square inch of the counters and floor are covered with junk.

Matt, you idiot.

I hope this doesn't ruin the reputation of the show or anything.

Amy probably killed him after he got out.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;2504583;
    I bet they are making plenty from the production company. That's what's probably paying for the new porch and kitchen and all of Matt's hair brained schemes. Now if they'd just spend a little of that on a cleaning service and get that house cleaned up. The put in that beautiful kitchen and every square inch of the counters and floor are covered with junk.
    My thoughts exactly.

I understand only too well how cluttered and messy a house with teenagers can get but there is no way I'd let my house be filmed in that condition. I would use some of that money to at least make sure the main living areas were presentable. As busy as their lives are, a little outside help wouldn't hurt.

FORT Fan

Jeremy's hair

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene;2187160;
    I'm always puzzled by Jeremy's hair. One minute, it's long and curly, the next it's short. Then the next shot shows him with it long, but straighter. What's up with this boy and his hair? Or are they just wigs?
    They show is highly edited. They often show things out of order. Jeremy's hair is actually a great way to tell when things were taped.

When Jeremy's hair was really long, curly and blond, that was the summer of 2006. An example of that was when he tried out for the ODP soccer program.

He had his haircut to fall in line with school rules in Sept 2006. An example of that was the "Thanksgiving" episodes. It obviously got a little longer as the months went on. Zach's leg straightening surgery was at Christmas 2006 if you remember Jeremy's hair then.

Speaking of Jeremy's hair. The new season begins October 15th and they're starting with things filmed in June 2007 and Jeremy's hair is fairly normal to what viewers are used to.

But...be prepared for a shock at some point this new season. Currently September 2007 (which means we probably won't see things filmed right now until at least December or into 2008) Jeremy got another haircut. He basically shaved his head! Zach did too but it's a bigger shock on Jeremy considering how long and curly his hair used to be.
    Last edited by CC2003; 09-21-2007 at 06:12 PM.

Re: Jeremy's hair

Quote Originally Posted by CC2003;2581721;

The new season begins October 15th and they're starting with things filmed in June 2007.
    THANKS FOR THAT INFO!!! I WAS WONDERING WHEN TO SET MY DVR!!!

My DH and I love this show!!! :wave:

FORT Fan

You're welcome.

October 15th at 8pm. The first episode is Twins at 17. Not a good way to start. Both Jeremy and Zach failed math and needed to go to summer school.

Quote Originally Posted by Christiii;2497038;
    Well Shoot!! Perez hilton is reporting that Matt Roloff (the dad) was arrested for drunk driving last night.
    im really surprised on this one!!
    NO WAY!!!too funny...

matt (bless his heart) looks like richard gere imo and zach looks like a young mick jagger, lol
    "The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.Aloud."
    -Coco Chanel

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Interesting look-a-likes....and I can see them.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by marauder;2497435;
    I would be interested in seeing that field sobriety test. Note: I am not making fun of him just asking. Except for verbal tests what could they do with him? He can't walk a straight line due to his crutches. Most of the motions he makes with his hands are jerky. Unless he was so drunk he couldn't walk at all or something like that the field sobriety test would be difficult.

The fact that he didn't take the breathalizer is a little revealing but without proof he can just claim everything is associated with his dwarfism. They can pull his license for not taking the breathalizer but I can see that it will be hard to prove anything else.
    Some interesting things came out of the newspaper article and promos for new season which is getting ready to start. First noting that all state laws are different, in most states, the refusal to take a breathallizer test means he would automatically lose his license and have to take schooling in drinking and driving, ets. He says in the promo which shows him going to court that he was stopped for "suspicion" of drunk driving. I've never heard it phrased that way, but since he refused to take the test which would have automatically proven his guilt or innocence, then he is assumed to have been drunk. Another scene shows him joking with his kids that they will have to be driving him around now. Hardly a joking matter and not a very good example to set for kids who show very little restraint as it is. (And Damn it Amy get that house CLEANED now!)

I stopped watching this show, not sure why, just lost interest I guess..... aren't there new episodes on now?
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

+ Reply to Thread