+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Little People, Big World

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Little People, Big World

Whoa!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Christiii;2497038;
    Well Shoot!! Perez hilton is reporting that Matt Roloff (the dad) was arrested for drunk driving last night.
    im really surprised on this one!!
    Yes, it was on TMZ as well. Stoopid Matt.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Yes it looks like Matt is driving down the drunken paths of so many other television folks. I hope for the sake of his family, other drivers/pedestrians and himself, this is the first and last time for him.
    Matt Roloff arrested for DUII
    by Cheryl McDermott

Matt Roloff, star of the hit TV series “Little People, Big World”, was arrested last month for driving under the influence of intoxicants (DUII), deputies reported today.

According to a news release issued by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office in Oregon, Roloff, 45, was observed by a deputy traveling west on NW West Union Road near NW Cornelius Pass Road in an unincorporated area of Washington County about midnight on June 19 of this year. Roloff’s 2005 Chevrolet van “was failing to drive within its travel lane”, the release stated.

Roloff allegedly failed the field sobriety test and was arrested for DUII. He was transported to the Washington County Jail where, according to deputies, he refused to take the breath test. Roloff was cited and released for DUII, refusing the breath test, and failure to drive within the lane.

Attempts to reach Roloff by telephone an email were unsuccessful. A phone number listed for Roloff Farms is no longer in service, and emails sent were unanswered.

Roloff and his family, wife Amy, daughter Molly, twin sons Zach and Jeremy, and youngest child Jacob, are featured on The Learning Channel’s television show that focuses on the family’s life on their 33-acre farm in Oregon. Pegged by TLC as an “extraordinary family composed of both little and average-sized people”, the Roloff’s share how Matt, Amy, and Zach live as Little People with dwarfism living in a world of normal-sized people.
    Bend Weekly News for Bend Oregon
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'll just bet Amy was all in his "you know what-y!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I would be interested in seeing that field sobriety test. Note: I am not making fun of him just asking. Except for verbal tests what could they do with him? He can't walk a straight line due to his crutches. Most of the motions he makes with his hands are jerky. Unless he was so drunk he couldn't walk at all or something like that the field sobriety test would be difficult.

The fact that he didn't take the breathalizer is a little revealing but without proof he can just claim everything is associated with his dwarfism. They can pull his license for not taking the breathalizer but I can see that it will be hard to prove anything else.

Wow, I didn't expect this out of Matt. I hope that he knows better now and won't do it again. But does anyone know any of their myspace pages?

Yikes, I, like others here, did not expect this from Matt either...I love this show and I think Matt is such an awesome Dad. He has so much energy, always going here, there and everywhere...crap, so not cool, Matt!!!

Does anyone know if the show is on hiatus? The last episode I saw had previews for the entire Roloff family going on a "road trip" in this g'normous RV.

I cannot even find re-runs of the show on TLC!

Thanks!

FORT Fanatic

It was reported on the news that this wasn't his first DUI and he had completed mandatory alcohol counselling 4-5 years ago. I'm really stunned as its something I would have never expected of him.

^^ Yeah, where did the show go? TLC has some great programming but the unfortunate habit of shifting it around (sometimes renaming the show) without notice

There was one more episode after the RV ride one with amusement park rides.

Other than that, I believe that the season's over. There haven't been any episodes that have aired. The last new ones were July 16.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2248850;
    DMan62!

Matt's and Amy's experiences, apparently have been different. They've been shown having to pay cash for family medical problems.
    Remember, Amy works as a teacher's assistant in a Christian school, so she probably makes next to nothing with no benefits. Matt's work schedule seems to be erratic at best. When he's on the road working for the computer company he probably has some kind of coverage. But when he was working on his own selling his little step stools to hotels and such, he probably didn't have insurance of any kind. I wonder if they can get government help paying for their son's leg operation and all the rehab that went with it.

+ Reply to Thread