+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Little People, Big World

The house is a mess, period. There are some people who just live that way. I couldn't. *shudder* I'd be either cleaning up all the time or screaming at everyone to pick something up.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I'm with you, gabriel. My husband is such a pack-rat. He won't throw anything away. It drives me CRAZY!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I don't believe in too much self-imposed stress! That OCD stuff just doesn't work for me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2184342;
    The house is a mess, period. There are some people who just live that way. I couldn't. *shudder* I'd be either cleaning up all the time or screaming at everyone to pick something up.
    Finally someone who agrees with me.

FORT Fogey
    I'm always puzzled by Jeremy's hair. One minute, it's long and curly, the next it's short. Then the next shot shows him with it long, but straighter. What's up with this boy and his hair? Or are they just wigs?

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene;2187160;
    I'm always puzzled by Jeremy's hair. One minute, it's long and curly, the next it's short. Then the next shot shows him with it long, but straighter. What's up with this boy and his hair? Or are they just wigs?
    It is really easy to figure out. If you see a scene where he all of a sudden has short hair intermixed in with a bunch of scenes with long hair it was a scene that was added after the fact. He had to get his hair cut in one of the newer episodes due to new rules at his school about hair length. The scene where he was talking to his bro with the soccer ball after he got back from the professional soccer game was obviously filmed much later then the original scenes around it.

I can see it now, the producers said, you know it would look real good if you presented the ball to your brother when you got home from the game, ooops we missed it on film, so lets film it now.

Now long straight hair versus long curly hair can just be him playing with his hair style, hat hair, etc.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Yeah...he was experimenting with a flat iron.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2181646;
    I'm not sure why Amy is so conerned with money. Is it becuase Matt is spending money on building things/big toys for the farm instead of saving it, or are they truly struggling to get by? Did TLC help pay for the trip to Hawaii?
    I think Amy is like me, wanting to have a cushion in the bank account just in case something would happen. Matt is more like my boyfriend, wanting to live in the moment and spend every last penny and savor it. All I can say is that they must have a good amount of money to spend. They have 2-3 mules (at $10,000 each), atvs, a backhoe (at least $20,000 for that) and more, lol!!

Remember, it is extremely hard to get health insurance with any form of dwarfism. Even though I think it is totally unfair, there are some insurance companies that will not even insure a dwarf because of the costs they could incur.

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    I know there are new episodes coming up for this show, does anyone have any idea when?
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

FORT Fan

New Episodes

I heard they start in MARCH

+ Reply to Thread