+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Little People, Big World

I think they're getting sponsors. I'll bet the Four Seasons gave them a free stay in Hawaii in exchange for the multiple plugs. And when they go into stores, the camera usually makes of a point of showing the store's name. Same with materials.

Quote Originally Posted by candor;2182066;
    I think they're getting sponsors. I'll bet the Four Seasons gave them a free stay in Hawaii in exchange for the multiple plugs. And when they go into stores, the camera usually makes of a point of showing the store's name. Same with materials.
    I said the same thing when they enlarged the kitchen and added onto the house. There were many shots of Pella Windows, the flooring company etc...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I just can't believe how messy they keep their house, knowing that it's on TV.

I think they just want to show they are real people. They are a busy family and don't have time to keep the house clean.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I don't know, it's pretty bad and those kids' room

To me, it looks more like clutter. They are shown doing dishes and the like.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Besides, they are the ones who have to live in their home. Looks like they are comfortable to me. When they're not, I'm sure they'll change it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Haha. I guess but I see paper all over the floor in the living room, kitchen and the boys' rooms. Wow! Not that my house is always uncluttered but this is just sad. There was even an episode where Matt was telling everyone to pick up their crap. Which was funny as he was just sitting on a stool.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I find the messy house endearing. They aren't putting on a show. They are showing us everything, mess and all.

I dont mind the messy house either, it just makes it look more genuine to me.

Plus having an ongoing reality show filmed means quite a large crew of people and equipment all over your house, cords and cables running across floors etc ..... not the easiest enviroment to work in as far as cleaning and tidying.

Probably a drain physically and emotionally as well....I bet by the time the crew leaves for the day Amy just wants to plop down and relax

+ Reply to Thread