+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Little People, Big World

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    That's fair enough. I guess since I've been watching it since the beginning, it just slowly dawned on me how much like her he is. He even fusses at his dad (like Amy does) when mom is not there. He fusses at his twin...I hear Amy! I've seen it in boys before, but it has always seemed a bit strange to hear them sound like Mom.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie
    I have ben watching your show since the beginning and it has given me hope in life as I am going through a divorce. I have a grown son but a lot of love in my heart and house for a little person. How do I go about adopting a child or even a child that is a few years old? I have room in my house, its just me and the dogs. Is it possible? Thank you and your wonderful family who are much more together than the rest of us. God Bless. RR

Quote Originally Posted by radcliffe;2180004;
    I have ben watching your show since the beginning and it has given me hope in life as I am going through a divorce. I have a grown son but a lot of love in my heart and house for a little person. How do I go about adopting a child or even a child that is a few years old? I have room in my house, its just me and the dogs. Is it possible? Thank you and your wonderful family who are much more together than the rest of us. God Bless. RR
    Not sure who this is aimed at, but it is possible that the Roloffs do NOT read this forum, which is merely for discussion of the shows. You might wish to do some type of internet search for your request. Again this is a forum for discussing the show.

And now onto my observations ofthe shows I saw during the marathon. Actually I was chuckling a bit when the twins were supposed to be working and it showed them both sleeping for something like 8 hours, but they did pull it together nicely. Matt and his mule: when he bought it he said something about a key around his neck, he should have done that. The accident was not shown, but the aftermath was, I did read somewhere that both victims are doing well.
    Last edited by just1paul; 12-17-2006 at 08:53 AM.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

radcliffe, i would also suggest going to be LPBW forum at tlc.com

there is a section there for questions.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony amodeo;2181003;
    the show is so real i just love it thay r so down to earth please keep the show going like thay say the show must go on

After Saturdays episode I'm thankfully to see that they are both ok after the horrible accident. I definantly couldnt wait until MARCH to see it.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I'm not sure why Amy is so conerned with money. Is it becuase Matt is spending money on building things/big toys for the farm instead of saving it, or are they truly struggling to get by? Did TLC help pay for the trip to Hawaii?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2181646;
    I'm not sure why Amy is so conerned with money. Is it becuase Matt is spending money on building things/big toys for the farm instead of saving it, or are they truly struggling to get by? Did TLC help pay for the trip to Hawaii?
    I, too, have wondered about why Amy seems so concerned with money when they seem to have nice things and spend a lot of money on plane trips (Hawaii, Milwaukee). And when the twins had their dance, didn't Matt and Amy pay to fly Zach's friend up for the date?

As well as all the "toys" on the farm, the new kitchen (they're not cheap!), new deck, new deck furniture, etc. I've often wondered the same thing myself.

FORT Regular
    its quite an interesting show.

+ Reply to Thread