+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernanny Discussion Thread

Supernanny Discussion Thread

There is another new episode 3/21...the Ririe family....

Premium Member
    No sense in asking what this episode is about, more screaming kids... but I'll be watching anyway.

Me too. Earplugs at the ready.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Hey Quuuuuuuu-Eeeeeeeee. Woot-Woot -- two "no nonsense nanny" shows tonight.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Hi Juuuuuu-Juuuuuu!

I just hope these kids pee indoors, unlike Nanny 911.

Looks like 3-year old Blake is hell on wheels.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Daddy Scott is a bit of a moron.

Mommy Jenn has matched her pink eyeshadow and lipstick to her pink sweater.

Nice big homes in that neighborhood. I like the large veranda above the garage.

Jo has a new item tonight: the Naughty Circle. It looks amazingly similar to the Naughty Mat, except it's round.

Jenn is proving to be a very good pupil. She's doing exactly what Jo says.

Man, there's a lot of candy and snacks in that house.
    Last edited by Qboots; 03-21-2005 at 11:00 PM.

As usual, everything turned out all rosy in the end. The daughter was so well-behaved I forgot she was even there until the kids were all saying goodbye to Jo.

Jeez it's lonely in here without Unk and karen.

I thought Mom was wonderful, and such a nice change from the psycho mom on the earlier nanny show who slept with all her kids in bed with her. :rolleyes But gad, what a schmuck she's married to. Although did anyone else see the outtake at the end, of him making a joke about the Brits. Pretty funny stuff...so maybe he keeps her laughing in the midst of chaos.

Hubby must be making a good chunk of dough, in order for them to have a new SUV, mom stay home, and such a large house that looks like a model home inside and out. Wow. I haven't even mentioned all those trips to the mall. Or perhaps they're just deeply in debt, and their next appearance will be on Intervention as shopaholics.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    I thought Mom was wonderful, and such a nice change from the psycho mom on the earlier nanny show who slept with all her kids in bed with her. :rolleyes But gad, what a schmuck she's married to. Although did anyone else see the outtake at the end, of him making a joke about the Brits. Pretty funny stuff...so maybe he keeps her laughing in the midst of chaos.

Hubby must be making a good chunk of dough, in order for them to have a new SUV, mom stay home, and such a large house that looks like a model home inside and out. Wow. I haven't even mentioned all those trips to the mall. Or perhaps they're just deeply in debt, and their next appearance will be on Intervention as shopaholics.

I have just started watchiing this (up to the first mall trip), and those were pretty much my exact thoughts. And I notice the blurb for Nanny 911 says a 4-kid house with an uninvolved dad too. That will be interesting to compare. I am beginning to think most of the problems with the families on these shows come from uninvolved dads. Even the ones with psycho moms get better once the dads get involved.

I seriously wondered how they could have such a large family and house in a nice neighborhood on one income. Where do they live? When I watch these shows I always want to know where these families live and how they make their livings! Does anyone recognize that mall, "The Oaks"? Btw, when she said they were all going to the mall, I wondered where the dad was.

And the way the 3-yr-old behaved at the mall made me wonder if he was "developmentally disabled." I have a single-parent friend whose son acts just like that, and they have him on medication and in a special-needs class. I wonder if all he needed was a decent dad in the picture???

Also I have to say why did the mom keep having kids with that guy? At what point was it clear he was not supporting her parenting efforts, and at that point why didn't she do anything about it? I would have kicked the guy to the curb rather than let him ruin my kids, or more likely I would not have married someone in the first place who was obviously going to be an irresponsible parent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1234567891011 ... LastLast