+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernanny Discussion Thread

I think I was equally shocked at how that little brat was correcting Jo's speech. Yes, she does not say acceptable correctly (according to our dialect anyway) but when I was that age, I didn't dare correct an adult. Especially when I was getting in trouble by that adult. I'm pretty sure I would have had a bar of soap in my mouth at that point.

FORT Regular
    This is kind of all the wall but I was wondering if there are any other men out there or if anyone knows any men that admit to watching this show just because they find Jo attractive. There is something about Jo that is super attractive to me. Great personality, pretty face, she is a little chubby but she carries it well and I have always perferred rounder softer female builds. Super cute accent as well. Jo is so hawt lol.

Holy mackerel, we have some bratty kids tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2239180;
    Holy mackerel, we have some bratty kids tonight.
    Weren't those girls something else? All 3 of the ambulatory ones were so selfish. Mom trying to work with Mariah and the others kept demanding attention. I hope doing the show really did some good as they were showing in the end.

All the girls, except Mariah were horrible. I feel sorry for the mother. Did the father ever help out with the younger girls? I don't think I saw much interaction between the Dad and the two young girls. The teenage goth girl was a brat as well. It looks like she always wants to get her way and she sees Daddy as a bad guy and someone who doesn't love her when he won't let her do what she wants.

FORT Newbie

Re: Supernanny Discussion Thread

It's been a year and a half, but Danielle's husband is back from Iraq and, sure enough, she is pregnant again! This makes her 6th and at least 8 living in the house! The teenage daughter took off as soon as she finished high school and the family has moved. So sad...That woman can't even manage the ones she has and now she's having another! See attached photo!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by bikermom92;2609765;
    It's been a year and a half, but Danielle's husband is back from Iraq and, sure enough, she is pregnant again! This makes her 6th and at least 8 living in the house! The teenage daughter took off as soon as she finished high school and the family has moved. So sad...That woman can't even manage the ones she has and now she's having another! See attached photo!
    She looks so young to be having a sixth child.

Anybody watching tonight?
    If my kids dared to talk to me that way they would have a sore butt in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2747864;
    Anybody watching tonight?
    If my kids dared to talk to me that way they would have a sore butt in a heartbeat.
    I don't usually watch it, but man, when I do I hug my son. He has issues (sensory integration, ect) but he is an angel and a saint rolled into one with even the best behaved kids shown on this show.

wow that girl lives in that house and considers her family to be poor. Omg I could take her places that would really make her skin crawl and show her what poor really is. I am so thankful that my parents let us know just because we have things there are people doing alot worse.

+ Reply to Thread