+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernanny Discussion Thread

Which family was it? I just loved the two little blonde haired girl twins who picked on their big brother. I thought they were cute as a button. (Even though my husband thought I was crazy to find anything they did cute.) I wanted to watch to see if it was them but I fell asleep.

giz
    New nanny episode. I am rivetted because apparently my husband also lives in the body of a rich black guy somewhere in America. How is this possible? They are both too lazy to be teleporting, so I am confused. This dude who is not my husband (but Eerily Very Similar) also spends his life out of the house on errands (which take hours and leave his wife at home doing all the house-work), and then must take naps to make up for the exhaustion that avoiding spending time doing anything causes. God this guy was aggravating. It is some small solace though to know that my husband has a contender for Guy Who Best Avoids Doing Anything Around The House award. Cathy, I feel your pain. Jo, come and get me.

Hey giz... at least your guy does errands!

How about a husband who doesn't even do that. Just omit the errands and fill it in with even more naps and hey.

Oops, I shared too much.

Wow. I don't usually watch this show, but the little girl (Megan) on tonight's show has GOT to be possessed or something.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I seriously think this little girl (Megan) needs psychiatric help. She takes delight in hurting others and seems to have no remorse. Unfortunately, her little sister seems to be following in her footsteps! These are the most hateful children I have ever seen on this show.

Maybe little Megan is a sociopath. All the Nanny tricks in the world can't fix that.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

That little girl scared me,worst kid I've ever seen on this show.

Still waiting for the Megan ep to air (is that the one tonight? cool) but from the ads - she looked possessed. I'm sure that was the intention of the editors... The way she was sitting in the middle of the dining table, just staring?

Is she as scary as she looks in the ads (on the actual show)? She may have some serious issues. Also any time a kid is acting out this bad, they may wanna make sure she hasn't been seriously abused.

Maybe little Megan is a sociopath. All the Nanny tricks in the world can't fix that.
    Wordy McWordyson.

If so, that is disturbing. What's she gonna be like, grown?

Didn't know sociopathy showed up like this in kids - or this soon, either. I thought it was something a born sociopath slowly learned... and they were usually more stealthy with it. (See: Omarrrosa. Allegedly. My viewer opinion only)

Ok, now I've seen the episode. Oh, my, there are so many things going on, I dunno where to start. I think it's down to the parents though - although the oldest may well have physical/mental problems their lack of guidance has only made worse. But I think there are things going on in that house that the show did not even scratch. Where'd the kid learn to scream and hit that way? I get the feeling the mom takes her anger at her husband (for not helping) out on those kids when no one's there.

But I think there's even more than that going on. Just did not get a good feeling watching the Megan episode. Aside from her uncanny resemblance to the original Veruca Salt!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy
    But I think there's even more than that going on. Just did not get a good feeling watching the Megan episode. Aside from her uncanny resemblance to the original Veruca Salt!
    I thought so too. That little girl was a female Damian for a while there. Supernanny handled it like a champ because I don't know how long, rather if, I could take a child hitting and scratching me! I would totally be afraid my reflexes would be on autopilot.

on the Veruca comment.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

+ Reply to Thread