+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Intervention (A&E)

Re: Intervention (A&E)

Looks like a new episode for Monday night 01/11/2010.

Jackie
    Once known as the "the prettiest girl in town," Jackie had a promising career as a radiation therapist. She became a wealthy doctor's wife, a country club member, and a proud mother. But Jackie was haunted by childhood traumas. She was devastated when her father died when she was 13. And as an overweight adolescent, she was teased with the nickname "Fat Jack" and felt she was never as good as her pretty sister. After Jackie's second pregnancy ended in a miscarriage, she turned to alcohol. She's had three failed stints in rehab and an ugly divorce. Today, Jackie drinks two bottles of wine a day and regularly suffers broken bones and bruises in her drunken state.
    KAREN

BUMPING...new show tonight.
    KAREN

Was sad watching the show last night featuring Robbie from "City High". I really did enjoy their music back in the day and thought all 3 were talented. I was glad to see him accept the treatment and remain sober for the few months since the intervention. The man really did crash and burn pretty badly. Hopefully his girlfriend gets some treatment for her codependency so that she can be sure not to stand around and let those things happen again. Her daughter's future is at stake. That'spne of the worst behaviors she can allow her to pick up from her.

i would really like to see a follow up in a few months.

i was happy to see that the mom was going to the betty ford family center, but anika def needed to go too.

i really hope he stays sober.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3808453;
    Was sad watching the show last night featuring Robbie from "City High". I really did enjoy their music back in the day and thought all 3 were talented. I was glad to see him accept the treatment and remain sober for the few months since the intervention. The man really did crash and burn pretty badly. Hopefully his girlfriend gets some treatment for her codependency so that she can be sure not to stand around and let those things happen again. Her daughter's future is at stake. That'spne of the worst behaviors she can allow her to pick up from her.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I loved that group. I had no idea he was in the state that he was in. They really did have potential. What a shame. Glad he got help and hope he keeps it up!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3808770;
    I loved that group. I had no idea he was in the state that he was in. They really did have potential. What a shame. Glad he got help and hope he keeps it up!
    ITA, what a complete shame.

What is up with Intervention this season? I have seen all 3 new epi's and none of them have shown the person AFTER rehab. Just would state at the end of the show what happened....whether or not they stayed in rehab or left....but no follow up story.
    KAREN

i noticed that too. i like seeing the person after rehab. seems like they taped these eps close to the airing date. robby has only been sober since october.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3808776;
    ITA, what a complete shame.

What is up with Intervention this season? I have seen all 3 new epi's and none of them have shown the person AFTER rehab. Just would state at the end of the show what happened....whether or not they stayed in rehab or left....but no follow up story.

New episode last night ... Ricky Lockridge aka Rocky the boxing champ.

This was truly one of the saddest Intervention's I have seen in a while.

Tune it in.
    KAREN

I agree - it was heartbreaking to see his son Lamar speak and when Rocky broke down I couldn't hold back the tears. Very sad indeed...

OMG. that was the most emotional episode of intervention for me EVER. i was literally bawling by the end of it. that primal cry of the father's????? the sons' pain???? man . . . .

+ Reply to Thread