+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960616263646566676869 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Intervention (A&E)

Re: Intervention (A&E)

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3760131;
    anyone catch the season premier last night? i felt soooooooooooooooooooooooo bad for sam.
    Ohhh, a new season. Off to set my DVR!
    KAREN

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I'm glad her mom got some help too. She was so bamboozled by her. Its sad that she has such a career in showbiz and now has nothing. I hope she is able to get better.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

i was so happy to see that her mom got some help too. she was completely manipulating her mom.

ugh, and that thing she was doing to "pop her hip back" was just nasty. i couldn't believe when she was sitting out on the front lawn doing that!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3760273;
    I'm glad her mom got some help too. She was so bamboozled by her. Its sad that she has such a career in showbiz and now has nothing. I hope she is able to get better.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3760334;
    i was so happy to see that her mom got some help too. she was completely manipulating her mom.

ugh, and that thing she was doing to "pop her hip back" was just nasty. i couldn't believe when she was sitting out on the front lawn doing that!
    I actually had to laugh when she did it at that point. In front of your dad, your brothers, the intervention guy....too much. I can't imagine that helping your hip
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

A person needs to be very limber to do what she was doing.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3760144;
    yeah, it was odd to me that they didn't really address the fact that she was suffering from a severe mental disorder until the end of the show when they said she had been diagnosed w a delusional disorder (no sh!t). i think her mental disorder was far more severe than her addiction.
    But it's hard to know how much the drugs exacerbated the mental condition and how much better she might get over time with plenty of therapy and being off pain meds. She seemed quite normal earlier in her life. So sad how she had deteriorated. She didn't even care that she'd lost all those teeth!

i laughed the first time - when she did on the bed. when she did it on the street tho, i was just befuddled, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3760349;
    I actually had to laugh when she did it at that point. In front of your dad, your brothers, the intervention guy....too much. I can't imagine that helping your hip

i have a feeling that she was not all that "normal" prior to it all. i have an aunt that is schizophrenic. my family claims she went crazy when they came to this country due to culture shock, lol. but if you ask some questions, they'll say she was "strange" as a child.

i was also a bit unclear on her disease. to me, it seemed as if ppl were doubtful that she even had the condition.

Quote Originally Posted by reality_emily;3760377;
    But it's hard to know how much the drugs exacerbated the mental condition and how much better she might get over time with plenty of therapy and being off pain meds. She seemed quite normal earlier in her life. So sad how she had deteriorated. She didn't even care that she'd lost all those teeth!

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3760382;
    i was also a bit unclear on her disease. to me, it seemed as if ppl were doubtful that she even had the condition.
    Yes, that had me scratching my head too. If she really didn't have it, it's amazing to me that she could have gotten doctors to prescribe those heavy-duty narcotics for years, though. It would have been interesting if the cameras could have followed her into a doctor's appointment to see how she got away with it!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

This was the ONLY person who Zaaam and I didn't like. I might not remember anyone else (memory).. but rest assured.. this lil girl didn't garner ANY sympathy.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread