+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Intervention (A&E)

Re: Intervention (A&E)

anyone catch the season premier last night?

i also watched obsessed . . .

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3469111;
    anyone catch the season premier last night?

i also watched obsessed . . .
    The alcoholic mom, Sandy? Was this the season premier?

I did watch it and that was so sad. She was trying to lite the lighter...putting it in her mouth. Wow and her daughters were all so beautiful. I felt horrible for them esp the youngest one who never got to know her REAL mom and the eldest who has never been appreciated by her mom for all that she has done for her. I am from MA and I love Gloucester. Such a beautiful city.

No, Sandy was last season.

i can't remember the guy's name . . . . an Indian boy that was adopted by this white family . . . . . he was a heroin addict.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3469234;
    The alcoholic mom, Sandy? Was this the season premier?

I did watch it and that was so sad. She was trying to lite the lighter...putting it in her mouth. Wow and her daughters were all so beautiful. I felt horrible for them esp the youngest one who never got to know her REAL mom and the eldest who has never been appreciated by her mom for all that she has done for her. I am from MA and I love Gloucester. Such a beautiful city.

I didn't get to see the rest of the story about the boy from India adopted by a seriously-involved Christian family. This isn't the first time a family like that has been on this show. Does anyone know how the show ended?

I'm particularly interested in the Obsessive show. I hope it stays on for a while.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;3470006;
    I didn't get to see the rest of the story about the boy from India adopted by a seriously-involved Christian family. This isn't the first time a family like that has been on this show. Does anyone know how the show ended?

I'm particularly interested in the Obsessive show. I hope it stays on for a while.

He went to treatment and relapsed twice while still in treatment, but the let him stay. He has been in treatment for 5 months and has been sober since March 30.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Holy cow - this episode of Intervention was filmed in my neighborhood! I had no idea! I'm glad this girl, Jill, never drove into me. How sad.

was that the blonde girl? that was an ep fr last season.

did you see the new one? the alcoholic firefighter? i couldn't believe how good he looked after treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3478607;
    Holy cow - this episode of Intervention was filmed in my neighborhood! I had no idea! I'm glad this girl, Jill, never drove into me. How sad.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Yeah - the blonde. I saw her on the screen for like 2 seconds and said to myself - she looks like she lives in Utah. And she does.

I didn't see the new one, I was watching another trashy show.

I have noticed how different people look after treatment on the show. It's amazing. And the families even look better - no stress anymore.

It's a sad show.

this guy's transformation was amazing. he was actually attractive, and you NEVER would've guessed it.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.;3479636;
    Yeah - the blonde. I saw her on the screen for like 2 seconds and said to myself - she looks like she lives in Utah. And she does.

I didn't see the new one, I was watching another trashy show.

I have noticed how different people look after treatment on the show. It's amazing. And the families even look better - no stress anymore.

It's a sad show.

did anyone see the new ep last night? black lady addicted to methadone? it was really sad.

+ Reply to Thread