+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Intervention (A&E)

Re: Intervention (A&E)

I felt so bad for Jeff last night. It had to be really hard to admit he fell off the wagon and has been sober again for 6 months. What I got from his story was he was a recovering addict from some sort of drug but continued to drink and then 6mos ago realized he was an alcoholic as well.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3193336;
    I felt so bad for Jeff last night. It had to be really hard to admit he fell off the wagon and has been sober again for 6 months. What I got from his story was he was a recovering addict from some sort of drug but continued to drink and then 6mos ago realized he was an alcoholic as well.
    Yes, that is how I interpreted it also

I thought the moderator looked familiar. Here's IMBD's bio info on him:

Christopher Lawford is the first child of Peter and Pat Kennedy Lawford, born on March 29, 1955. Lawford attended Tufts and Georgetown Universities, and went to Boston College Law School, graduating in 1983. In the late 1970s and early 1980s, a drug problem put Lawford in a clinic for a time, but he was able to straighten out his life and continue with his education. While living in the Boston area, he set up a clinic to treat opiate dependency. He has also served as a lecturer in psychiatry for Harvard Medical School.

He's a natural on camera and has the unfortunate experience with this subject.

btw, which one was Jeff who admitted going off the wagon? I missed that part of the show.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

Jeff - the interventionist. The balding guy.

Thanks, hutchlover. I don't know how I missed that. I was glued to the tv while this was airing. Call it a senior moment.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;3194155;
    Thanks, hutchlover. I don't know how I missed that. I was glued to the tv while this was airing. Call it a senior moment.
    I almost missed it as well. It was towards the beginning of the show. The way they worded it was kind of vague and I didn't realize they were talking about Jeff until after the convo so I had to rewind it catch that part again.

Jeff had said he was on leave from being an interventionist but would be back once he completed his own treatment. I don't think we'll see him for a while, especially after they brought it up on the show. I wish his all the luck in staying clean.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Newbie

I just found this message board and I am thrilled! Now I can share my obsession...YAY!

I'm enthralled with Intervention. Whoever came up with this show idea hit the nail on the head. I can't believe the extremes some of these people go to. It's crazy!

I currently can't move pass the episode with Allison. WOW....I don't even know what to say about that whole situation except I never knew you could be THAT addicted to duster. Out of all the drugs in the world...duster?

i love the show, definitly obsessed, and proud of it.

to the board Lil' Ruckus and petals!!!

+ Reply to Thread