+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Intervention (A&E)

Re: Intervention (A&E)

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3157039;
    roses, wasn't there supposed to be a reunion this season? I read somewhere where Hubert was going to be one of the participants. I don't remember any of the others, I think there were four or five former addicts. ....
    Each show is a separate entity from the others...are they not? How could they have a "reunion" when there is no "union" in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3157039;
    roses, wasn't there supposed to be a reunion this season? I read somewhere where Hubert was going to be one of the participants. I don't remember any of the others, I think there were four or five former addicts.

Hopefully I'll have my internet back tomorrow. Stupid AT&T!
    They did have an update show about Hubert. He was with some friends and they all watched his episode. Could be the reunion show? I'm not sure. I do remember his being grateful how the show reminded him of bad off he was, or words to that effect. I can't remember if there were other addicts interviewed/featured in this type of show.

I hope this answers your question.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;3157925;
    Each show is a separate entity from the others...are they not? How could they have a "reunion" when there is no "union" in the first place?
    Ha! I wondered the exact same thing!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

That's odd, on another fan site there's been much mention of a reunion-type show and they listed I think four "former" addicts who were to appear. Unless I misunderstood and A&E plans on repeating updates on these four.

Well, at least I didn't miss anything!

I don't think they actually all get together for a "reunion" I think it's more of an update on the 4 addicts.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Wow...I'm watching the new episode with Allison now (huffer, anorexic, cutter). This is one of the most intense and scary things I've ever seen on television. I was really unaware of this whole huffing thing -- I mean, I'd heard of it, but never realized how all-consuming it was -- and how LEGAL. Terrifying! I pray that she will go to treatment and get sober.

Yeah, this one was sure F-d up. I'm concerned that she's still in contact with her "sugar daddy". Obviously the threats meant nothing to him. And what's to stop her from going to back or moving to other things when she's done with rehab? There should be limits on how much inhalant you can buy a week/month. Lock it up and dole it out like they do with pseudophedrine.

And I'm sure others may not agree with me, but I actually felt horrendously sorry for her mother and I don't feel she did anything wrong (per se). sHe might not've handled the situation right in the first place, but neither did the court system making young children face their accusser in front of all these adults they don't know from Adam. Something tells me the alleged molester was someone on the father's side of the family.

Oh, the blonde hair? She looks worse with it.

I'm watching this episode now. It's about half way through. I was thinking the abuser had to be someone on the dad's side. It's curious that the dad moved so far away and his family has nothing to do with the girls. It's as though they blame the little girls for their (father?) molesting them! The girls were being punished twice. How sad.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

Quote Originally Posted by reality_emily;3163227;
    Wow...I'm watching the new episode with Allison now (huffer, anorexic, cutter). This is one of the most intense and scary things I've ever seen on television. I was really unaware of this whole huffing thing -- I mean, I'd heard of it, but never realized how all-consuming it was -- and how LEGAL. Terrifying! I pray that she will go to treatment and get sober.
    On the streets you can see kids all the time using metallic spray paints for Huffing. The entire bottom of their faces are gold or silver. They spray the paint into paper bags then breathe the fumes. It will destroy your brain cells faster than any "drug" out their being sold.

FORT Newbie

Didn't you get the worst feeling about this poor girl. The molester should've been charged with murder. Sober or high, she may kill herself one way or the other. She's still got the sugar daddy as her safety net. But she does seem to see continued sober living as a safe environment. It would be so hard to be her mom.

+ Reply to Thread