+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 69 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Intervention (A&E)

Re: Intervention (A&E)

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3076993;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Morales.
    I wrapped it in spoiler, because I know AA never uses last names, so I'm not sure the rule here regarding this issue.

And while Ahnold didn't grant clemency, the state did let the death penalty lapse because the state Supreme Court ruled they had to find a medical doctor to administer the drugs, and of course no medical doctor will due to ethics issues (unless you're Dr. Kevorkian).

I just googled this, & dude, that is sick. That poor girl.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I hope A&E will have a text version of updates. I only see a few video updates available. There isn't a "contact us" link so viewers can email requests. Somehow my computer won't let me watch videos online. I don't know why. If anyone's watched the 4 updates, could you share them with us? Some I don't recognize, some I do.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

It boggles my mind that Sara wanted to bring a a baby into that horrible situation in the first place. They weren't even married when she became pregnant. Very sad situation for the little girl to be raised in...

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm;3077337;
    It boggles my mind that Sara wanted to bring a a baby into that horrible situation in the first place. They weren't even married when she became pregnant. Very sad situation for the little girl to be raised in...
    And for her to do it not once, but twice....

People tend to think that love will fix all problems. If you love someone enough, you can fix them. I did it for years with my husband and it never fixed him. We had 2 children and got divorced because I'd had enough of the situation. Everyone is different but my experience is that many people feel they can fix someone. 80 percent of the time you just can't on your own.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I just saw an article in which the mother of the victim of Dan's brother, is also the mother of a child molester (several times over) and repeat pedophile.

Before the death penalty was postponed, she asked for justice for her daughter, but when her son was up for parole she asked for clemency for her own son. The article didn't say if he made parole, but his own crimes sound even more horrific.

Quote Originally Posted by hutchlover;3078639;
    I just saw an article in which the mother of the victim of Dan's brother, is also the mother of a child molester (several times over) and repeat pedophile.

Before the death penalty was postponed, she asked for justice for her daughter, but when her son was up for parole she asked for clemency for her own son. The article didn't say if he made parole, but his own crimes sound even more horrific.
    Perhaps the network needs an Intervention-type program for these types of situations. The show sometimes leaves me wanting to know more. As I said above, I'm hoping A&E will have more updates.

Intervention would be great to show 6th graders before they embark on the upper grades and temptations. I realize that 6th and younger grades are getting into drugs and alcohol, but parents of those ages wouldn't let their kids watch. The upper grades can make it part of the health cirriculum.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

Wow, did anyone watch last night's? Talk about some messed up kids. They both need some major counseling. Both Dakota & KC were heartbreaking. She decides to mother all of a sudden when KC wants to do something against her wishes? I don't think so.... No wonder the teen is so angry.

I really didn't get the vibe that Sandra was using Dan, and I thought her mother was a s*** for saying on national TV, where it would get back to Dan what Sandra might've said. I trust the mother from my pinkie to my forefinger. Was she still drinking when Dan & Sandra met? If so, I'd take what she said with a grain of salt. Some people fall in love with father figures and are perfectly happy. He's the only stability those kids have had. Even though her Ex is involved in Dakota's like, he did call Dan "Dad".

Did anyone get the impression that Sandra's dad left her completely and she projected all these unreasonable "rose colored glasses" onto their relationship or her childhood. It seemed that she thought he could no wrong.

She was one of the most unsympathetic figures I've ever seen. I hope she gets clean for the kid's & Dan's sake, other than that I could care less about her. And then I forsee an Intervention for KC in the near future.

I cried like a child at the end of the episode. I felt for her and her family. What a terrible way to grow up for sure. Dakota broke my heart. Poor kid needs major counceling. Did anyone else get a gay vibe from Dan?
    Yup, with donuts!!

My heart was breaking for those poor kids, especially the younger one. I hope those kids get some intense therapy, because they definitely need it.
    Dear old mom has really messed up those kids. They don't know what it's like to have a normal mother/childhood/family life.
    Dakota...oh that sweet, poor child. It was almost unbearable to watch him cry & hear him express how terrified he was of finding his mother dead. I pray that this horrible childhood doesn't "ruin" him & cause him to become a drug user himself, or get into other self-destructive activities. I hope he stays sweet.
    And I hope they give KC some coping mechanisms to handle his anger in a constructive way.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread