+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Intervention (A&E)

FORT Newbie

Re: Intervention (A&E)

Did anyone watch last night's show about Emily? My TiVo cut off JUST as the part about her outcome came on, and I really want to know what happened to her!

Emily lost a few pounds at the facility & went to Remuda Ranch where she is on tube feeding. Her rehab ends in a few days, actually. Very sad.
    Oh...my...Hell -- Heather, ROL 2007

They said Emily lost 7 more pounds while at the first facility, I can't believe she survived that. I really hope that the feeding tube helped her gain some weight. She seemed so determined to use her eating disorder to distinguish herself from her family. I wonder how she can overcome that.

She gained 6 pounds with the tube feeding and seemed to be talking to her family during the time in rehab. 6 pounds for someone who is that underweight is not enough to sustain life. I hope she will move into another facility and begin to eat again soon.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I feel kind of bad admitting this but at some parts I honestly had to turn away when it showed how skinny she was because it grossed me out that much. I liked her though and wish her all the best in the future. I really hope treatment starts working for her.

Am I wrong to like Emily more than her bitchy perfect sisters? Her mom was a bitch and her sisters were more focused on what THEY would gain out of her being healthy than her actual health. :nono I hope she does move away from these wenches and lives a healthy life. Apologies to the wench's guild: the word is meant in the most negative concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;2428477;
    The Laney Episode.
    Tragedy. Clearly this woman has no concept of love because it was not offered to her from the beginning and right through her whole life. It's no wonder to me that she finally chose to live alone and escape with the bottle. The mother is accountable, IMO. Something she failed to wholeheartedly admit.
    aside from all that though, laney made me sick to my stomach-- as do most of them, can stand few and i find it really hard to develop empathy for any of them really.the show makes me want to barf just about but still i watch it.
    "The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.Aloud."
    -Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by Shanda;2152127;
    I agree Christy was out of control 10 years?!!? and she was SO dillusional.

I hope that she stays clean.
    that girl needed a good (edit:behind) whoopin' imo.
    Last edited by LucyVanPelt; 12-07-2007 at 06:38 PM.
    -Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2157488;
    I saw a few episodes last night. I could not believe Gabe the Gambler. Wow! He really felt that his parents owed him and were obligated to pay his debt. Then he had a secret bank account. His parents are dumb though for paying his bills and for his hotel room. Crazy. The dude was 31 and acted like he was 12.
    and so did this guy.
    -Coco Chanel

I tivo all my Interventions. Last night I watched the epi with Michelle, from New Mexico. Wow, what a great show. She looked fabulous after her rehab. I was so impressed with Michelle. She looked so good, so healthy.

It is so sad to watch this show and see many more people leaving rehab before they should or breaking rules and being asked to leave or just not caring at all and checking themselves out...this is why to me, Michelle was so awesome to watch.

I could not believe that Heidi, the shopaholic did not want help and then ended up going and then checked herself out and is STILL shopping.

The saddest one I watched most recently was with the mom, Leslie, from Oklahoma, with the 3 beautiful kids, who was the alcoholic.

+ Reply to Thread