+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 69 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Intervention (A&E)

Re: Intervention (A&E)

It was on Friday June 1st at 7:00 Pacific.

I really do like this show, I believe that it could possibly help alot of the younger kids to realize not to do stupid things like drugs or drinking, but others, they don't think that they will become addicted to it. Its just sad when you hear some of them relapsed and started doing what they were doing before they went to the program.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;2429092;
    It was on Friday June 1st at 7:00 Pacific.
    And 10pm Eastern. First new episode I've caught in a long time.

I get so invested in the lives of these addicts during this hour-long show! I finally caught the Chuckie episode last night. At the end of every show, I honestly sit there holding my breath hoping they were successful in their rehab and I was totally psyched for Chuckie. He looked fabulous. I was even more excited for his son -- that he would possibly get to have a relationship with his father. And then... I was so crushed. Honestly, I'm still sad for him today. Truthfully, I think his Dad is a gigantic a$$. I don't know if I'll ever be able to enjoy Jeremiah was a Bullfrog again.

Is anoyone else still watching this show? I notice there haven't been any posts in this thread for quite some time.
    "They want you to do a TV show?"
    "Well, they want me to come up with an idea. I don't have any ideas."
    "C'mon, how hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV."
    - George and Jerry, in "The Pitch"

Quote Originally Posted by realornot;2486679;
    Is anoyone else still watching this show? I notice there haven't been any posts in this thread for quite some time.
    I do still watch it, but I skip the many repeats, and lately it's been conflicting with the Tour de France night show, and I've been out of town a lot of weekends where A&E was not available. But I'm still watching when I can. I really enjoy the the show. I have not gotten to see the Chuckie episode yet, unfortunately, but I am sure it will be repeated umpty-zillion times.

Emily

I sit down to watch it sometimes, but it can be frustrating when my TV sched indicates a new episode...when it's not...and I just saw it
    4 weeks earlier. The season run's sched seems haphazard and hard to follow.

FORT Newbie

Remember the shopping/plastic surgery addict from Los Angeles from the first season or so? Ya know, the one that stole her mom's identity to get credit cards? I saw her yesterday at an audition for a games show. Her hair is longer now (looked like long expensive extensions), otherwise she looked the same as on the show (40-something trying to look 20-something). She wore a Pucci print dress and some high heels. The dress was short so a good amount of leg could be see.

She caught me looking at her; it was obviously I recognized her and she seemed kinda upset (sad) about it. I wonder if people have come up and said stuff to her in public.

Just caught a rerun I hadn't seen. Gamblin' Gabe. One angry guy. Pretty obvious to me why. Never got a chance to grow up as a normal kid. No 11 year old should ever been going to college. I don't care how far ahead of the other kids they are. It amazes me how parents don't recognize the root of the problem even after it's too late. These parents didn't mention a speck of it. Not sayin' it's their fault, but at least recognize some of the blame.

On another note....I thought the new season was supposed to start in September. Now they are saying December. :nono A&E.

I guess with the new season starting they had a mini marathon on yesterday. I caught the one with Leslie the alcoholic. I feel SO bad for her kids! This woman gets drunk on mouthwash! Very pitiful, she ended up relapsing and going to live with her mother which if you ask me it's her fault Leslie ended up the way she did

I have seen Leslie's episode 3 times now and each time I cry so hard. All of the people on this show touch my life.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread