+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 69 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Intervention (A&E)

Not to mention Cleo that her teeth with almost certainly fall out! They don't know why, but even years after quitting, meth addicts' teeth begin to rot out of their heads. It's so sad.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I agree Christy was out of control 10 years?!!? and she was SO dillusional.

I hope that she stays clean.

I saw a few episodes last night. I could not believe Gabe the Gambler. Wow! He really felt that his parents owed him and were obligated to pay his debt. Then he had a secret bank account. His parents are dumb though for paying his bills and for his hotel room. Crazy. The dude was 31 and acted like he was 12.

Then Vanessa the shopaholic. How was she agoraphobic but loved shopping, and not only online, out in public. Weird. I hope she's better.

I taped that epidsode...

but the one before that with Antwone makes me SO mad that he doesnt stick with the program for his kids that obviously adore him.

yeah that was sad. His girls totally adored him. He didn't even get it. It always amazes me how homeless people have cell phones.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanda;2157658;
    I taped that epidsode...

but the one before that with Antwone makes me SO mad that he doesnt stick with the program for his kids that obviously adore him.
    I thought the producer or whoever really nailed his butt to the wall when he pointed out to Antwone that he can't rest knowing that his new goofy blonde girlfriend is out on the streets but he can sleep at nights knowing that his little daughters don't have their dad.

Talk about screwed up priorities, then he says "they do have their dad" and something about how he is working on it..... ohhh puhleeeeze!

He is so typical of an addict, totally selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;2157488;
    I saw a few episodes last night. I could not believe Gabe the Gambler. Wow! He really felt that his parents owed him and were obligated to pay his debt. Then he had a secret bank account. His parents are dumb though for paying his bills and for his hotel room. Crazy. The dude was 31 and acted like he was 12. .
    Gabe's parents need to cut the apron strings and remove the diaper.

Sheesh the guy is 31, he needs to take care of himself.

They arent doing him any favors bailing him out of his problems all the time..... he will never learn.

I watched the episode with Gabe and vanessa but missed The very end... did they both end up better or worse after treatment? I think vanessa can only benefit but I'm sure Gabe quit the program. Anyone else see?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanda;2158978;
    I watched the episode with Gabe and vanessa but missed The very end... did they both end up better or worse after treatment? I think vanessa can only benefit but I'm sure Gabe quit the program. Anyone else see?
    Vanessa left the treatment center after a short time and said that it didnt work for her.

Gabe also left after a short time and his intervention guy came to his apartment to do a little follow-up visit and offer him another chance.
    He told Gabe that a spot was available for him if he would like to go back in right away but Gabe did his usual hedging and making excuses so the intervention guy said "okay, how about you think about it but promise me to make a decision and let me know so if you arent going to take advantage then that spot can be given to someone else and not just held open waiting for you"
    Gabe said okay (and it seemed to me like there was no way he was going to go back)

His parents have gotten him an apartment and he continues to live in a dream world where they take care of his problems.

His friend was interviewed and said "Gabe didnt learn anything and neither did his parents"

thats sad to hear in both cases

+ Reply to Thread