+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bridezillas

Bridezillas

OMG, I'm watching this show, & I don't know if I can continue with it...
    Just from what I've seen, these women are totally selfish, self-centered bitches in everyday life, not just in planning their weddings! The amounts of $ they are spending is almost as much as my house cost! And I think the cheapest wedding dress any of the women have bought was $3000. That's insane, IMO.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Alright, I'm still half-watching this show, & it just makes me want to

These women are ridiculous.

FORT Fanatic
    I'm taping it... should I stop and save the tape? I guess its a little too late. hehe
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

I hope they do an update on these couples within the next year or so to see if they are still even together!

I started to watch it but felt the overwhelming urge to vomit so I turned it over
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    I thought it was hilarious. Then again, I'm not high maintenance, but I love laughing at people who are.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I didn't get riled up at all while planning my wedding.
    It is supposed to be a nice day of celebration, yet some of these women were going crazy
    "That's Numberwang!"

bride_to_be
    The words 'High Maintenance' and 'Bitch' do not even describe these women. I'm planning a wedding right now and although it is stressful, I would never treat my fiance or anyone I hired with so much disrespect. Princess, my ass. "It sparkles so..." Give me a break. $90,000 for a wedding. I'd rather have a memorable honeymoon and put the rest in the bank for my future child's education.

Oh, that felt good to get this off my chest.

The only incidents that made me feel bad for them was when the one bride was waiting for her dress and the wedding was in 6 hours. I would be losing it if that happened to me.

I felt bad for the wedding planner when she was waiting for the flowers to arrive.

And I felt bad for the neurotic bride when she got screwed with the cocktail hour. That it was only 20 minutes long and there was no one passing out drinksor food like they were supposed to.

bride_to_be
    I agree, Luv. I would not have been a happy camper if I spent that much money on everything and nobody was served drinks or hor-derves (sp!?). I'm writing down all of this so my wedding goes smoothly, and that WE HAVE FUN! It is true about the groom not really wanting to get involved. He says it's 'safer' this way. I can't wait to be his wife..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast