+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bridezillas

LG.

Re: Bridezillas

uugh, I remember them on Bridezillas and she was just plain insufferable how she stiffed her band because she insisted on singing with them and her singing stunk.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I used to watch this show and just laugh. Doubt the worst ones would last. I planned a wedding, had some blips, but was never a bridezilla. Whatever....

I have been watching this show and am amazed that no one sits these brats down (like the moms or grooms or besties) and tells them to knock it off or else. The groom just looks emasculated, the bffs look cowed and the moms look like they created this mess. I know that they are told to ham it up a bit for the cameras, but if one of my daughters ever treated anyone like I just saw a B'zilla treat her future in law, I'd whoop them right there and then in front of God and everybody. The groom is a major wuss for not sticking up for his mom. The bride just needs to be encarcerated and enrolled in anger management courses.

Okay, I feel better now. Maybe I just need to change the channel.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

I didn't see the episode you're talking about, but I feel that way often. Plus, aren't any of these Bridezillas ever ashamed when they see their episodes and realize they've made themselves look abusive and self-centered and just plain stupid on national television?

To me, the best part of the show is listening to the on-target comments of the cheerful announcer, who gets to squash the self-importance of the bridezillas. That must be a most satisfying job for her and whoever gets to write the remarks that skewer those rude, egotistical brides.
    mom2 likes this.

All I can say is when you watch the "Where are they now" stories and most of them are divorced now... that says enough. There have also been a few who were left at the altar and at least one I know the groom immediately annuled the wedding the same day because of his bratty soon-to-be-ex (she's also the one I think in the very first scene of a bridezilla in the commercial).

Watching this series makes me thankful that my mom and my family has said flat out that if I behave like this she'd bend me over her knee and swat me (and I'd expect it too).

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Watching this series makes me thankful that my mom and my family has said flat out that if I behave like this she'd bend me over her knee and swat me (and I'd expect it too).
    I completely agree. I understand that as a bride, it is your day. BUT there is NO excuse for behavior like that. The world does NOT revolve around you.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234