+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stars Without Makeup

Stars Without Makeup

**FOX SPECIAL**
    "STARS WITHOUT MAKEUP"

THEY LOOK MORE LIKE YOU THAN YOU THINK
    ON THE ALL-NEW SPECIAL “STARS WITHOUT MAKEUP”
    THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 24, ON FOX

Find out what your favorite stars look like without the glitz and glamour of professional makeup, hair and designer gowns. This all-new special takes you off the red carpet to see STARS WITHOUT MAKEUP Thursday, Feb. 24 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Well, I watched
    Way to trash the Centrum Silver generation FOX.
    The only young ones to take a hit was Britney and Christina A.
    Fox just can't seem to help themselves, they just have to embarrasss everybody
    including themselves.

I watched it. It was -y
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGirl
    I watched it. It was -y
    You summed it up. The voice over would go..."well, let's take a look ate Desperate Housewives star at her finest"...and basically it would just be a picture of her yawning or something. :rolleyes

I hated when they aged natural Michael Jackson and Eva Longoria. So horrible. Just plain corny and boring!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

And Citizen, I would hate it when he would say "And now, look, that so and so is pigging out." And then they would show a star merely eating a muffin or something. Like, ohhhhhhhh, THATS a sin!

There was also Laura Flynn looking painfully anorexic (quick get her to a shrink!) and then that annoying commentator stated "Well, we have proof that she does pig out." or something of that drivel and then they show her eating a salad (I think or some darn thing). Wow, a salad...did you follow her to the bathroom afterwards?
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

FORT Newbie
    Can someone please tell me the producer/production compoany of Stars Without Makeup? thankyou so much!!

Pop pills...Pills I pop! RyanNeilFL420's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGirl
    And Citizen, I would hate it when he would say "And now, look, that so and so is pigging out." And then they would show a star merely eating a muffin or something. Like, ohhhhhhhh, THATS a sin!

There was also Laura Flynn looking painfully anorexic (quick get her to a shrink!) and then that annoying commentator stated "Well, we have proof that she does pig out." or something of that drivel and then they show her eating a salad (I think or some darn thing). Wow, a salad...did you follow her to the bathroom afterwards?

OMG hahaha I laughed so hard till I almost wet myself! The voice was so normal sounding but it was being so mean like "And her she is now pulling her garbage cans to the street. Oh she sure doesn't look that nice in the morning now does she?"!! I just couldnt belive it! it was funny as hell!

+ Reply to Thread