+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Trading Spaces - Is it the end of the line?

Re: Trading Spaces - Is it the end of the line?

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3197073;
    I remember that show! Horrible bathroom. I haven't watched in years either except for one episode when Paige came back.
    Yeah. I remember that one, too. Wasn't the home owner a friend of the other designer? I used to love the show. Didn't watch after Paige left. Tried to watch when she came back. Too much H and they got rid of the after interview so you could see if they kept the room or not.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3197090;
    Yeah. I remember that one, too. Wasn't the home owner a friend of the other designer? I used to love the show. Didn't watch after Paige left. Tried to watch when she came back. Too much H and they got rid of the after interview so you could see if they kept the room or not.
    The after interview was the best part! I had forgotten about that when I watched that one when Paige came back.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3197396;
    The after interview was the best part! I had forgotten about that when I watched that one when Paige came back.
    I know. It was fun to see what they really thought and if they'd give it a chance or sneak their stuff back in.

If they brought that back, I might give the show another chance.

FORT Fogey

I will check out the new show, for sure. Don't know if it will warrant a place in my Tivo lineup though. I have a feeling that it will be the same old grind.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3197705;
    I will check out the new show, for sure. Don't know if it will warrant a place in my Tivo lineup though. I have a feeling that it will be the same old grind.
    It's a new season, so I'm hoping it will be better. The one or two I tried to watch were still painful even with Paige back.

Just saw a commercial that the new season starts next weekend. I've always liked Paige, and I hope they let her help in the rooms like she used to. If I were a homeowner on the show, I'd really want Faber to be the carpenter for my room. He really cares about doing a good job. There's another show on (I think on TLC, but I'm not sure) where Doug and Faber are helping homeowners remodel their homes that were destroyed in a tornado. I actually like Doug on that show...

I remember the silk flower bathroom - my first thought, when Hildi told them her design plan, was worry about mold...and the second was horror at all the little holes they were putting into the walls!
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

Quote Originally Posted by SR5Rfan;3197779;
    Just saw a commercial that the new season starts next weekend. I've always liked Paige, and I hope they let her help in the rooms like she used to. If I were a homeowner on the show, I'd really want Faber to be the carpenter for my room. He really cares about doing a good job. There's another show on (I think on TLC, but I'm not sure) where Doug and Faber are helping homeowners remodel their homes that were destroyed in a tornado. I actually like Doug on that show...

I remember the silk flower bathroom - my first thought, when Hildi told them her design plan, was worry about mold...and the second was horror at all the little holes they were putting into the walls!
    I love the work Faber does. He always fights for beautiful wood when a designer (hello Hildi) wants to paint it.

Yes, I cringed when they put all the holes in the walls. And I also thought how the heck do you clean all those silly flowers?

I wanted to watch that show with Doug and Faber. Do you remember what it is called or when it is on? (I think I have a little crush on Faber .. shhh don't tell anyone)

That show is called "Making It Home: Greensburg" and it airs on Saturdays at 7 pm. It reruns later on around 2 am, Sunday morning. Don't know if it airs any other time during the week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Allie;3197814;
    I love the work Faber does. He always fights for beautiful wood when a designer (hello Hildi) wants to paint it.

Yes, I cringed when they put all the holes in the walls. And I also thought how the heck do you clean all those silly flowers?

I wanted to watch that show with Doug and Faber. Do you remember what it is called or when it is on? (I think I have a little crush on Faber .. shhh don't tell anyone)
    I caught the reveal last night. I didn't know of this show's existance. It looks to have a high budget which is very good. I like Doug but I don't share your sentiments about Faber. I just don't like the guy. His personality grates, for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678