+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The First Annual FORTy Awards - Results

Rox...

Originally posted by Paulie
    Excellent point on the hurling thing.

I don't have a Jill picture for comparison, but I just want to remind everyone who they passed over for this well-deserved honor.

[IMG]images/user/tv2.jpg[/IMG]

they look about the same to me
    Last edited by diggaplz; 01-27-2003 at 04:45 PM.

FORT Newbie

FORT awards

Thank ya'll for making me a part of the FORT awards! I am honered to have won the "Nick Notle" Award!!!!

Amy, thanks for stopping in to check out the results (if it is really you, and I'm not so sure). Even though you won that one, you should be MUCH happier that you LOST the "Most Annoying", "Worst Hair", and "Hardest to Live With" awards by quite a good margin. Being on the bottom of those awards says a lot, right?

That's a positive way to look at it John.

I liked Amy.
    I would be very nice to think that the person who posted here was really her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Paulie, I voted Jill....

Tonya was (is) beautiful though, but I must agree with fluff, she just wasn't around long, and when she was we didn't get to see flattering fottage

We really had a chance to get to see Jill. Lots of different styles, and beautiful every time
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I would like to comment about being Jill as the winner. She's so damn beautiful and I like her attitude. Tanya was sick, so we didn't see her lively looks... by the way, Im new here

Jusdin07! Do be sure to check out the Introduction thread in general discussions.
    I agree with you, Jill's a beautiful girl and friendly and likeable
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

FORT Newbie

Supplemental Categories

Dumbest Contestants

Penny Ramsey is a front-runner in this category.

One, she had it in for Shii Ann Huang (who is, simply compared to "One Cent," the Empress Emeritus of Sweethearts) in no uncertain terms since the absolute beginning. Two, she has accused the "Shii-Devil" of every imaginable action under the sun, all of which she herself was guilty but all of which she has denied. Three, with a straight face, she has publicly called herself a "sweet" and "nice" person, but no bona fide sweet and / or nice person would ever say something like that about herself. Four, she has, as Charles Maurice de Talleyrand said of the Bourbons when they returned to France, learned nothing and forgotten nothing.

I know this because of the time I have spent reading her comments at Survivor-Central.com.

Other categories tailor-made for Penny:
    Rudest Contestant - Most (Artificially) Hypocritical - Teacher's Pet - Meanest-Spirited - Most Difficult to Describe Under FoRT Parameters
    Even teenagers break the rules. It's the nature of the young to question authority.

wow, not fond of Penny eh?

I barely even remember her.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast