+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Mr. Romance

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I haven't seen it yet. Are you telling me Randy won? Huh!! Ewww. Sorry, he just isn't my idea of Mr. Romance. Chris was the best of the ten. But then the two best looking ones had already been eliminated. Oh well, since Randy won, guess I don't have to watch it now.
    You should watch it if you like Chris. He gave far and away the best question and answer segment performance. Randy's answer made him sound like a randy jerk, as someone else pointed out, and I was really surprised that he beat Chris out for the win. Andrew (the fisherman) won viewer's choice, and I could see that. I'm glad he got a cover out of it.

I loved how they called TJ and Adam bullies and Fabio did not "sign" their "yearbook" -- because as he said, Mr. Romance is not a bully.

It was also funny how Gene Simmons insulted Bruce's horrific singing by saying there were two guys and one (Bruce) had a guitar, and the other (Randy) had some talent.
    Last edited by Harvest; 04-20-2005 at 03:01 AM.

FORT Newbie

Its over

Since the shows over i don't expect anyone to read this, but i just wanted to give my final take on what went down.

I was glad for Randy. Not sure he deserved the win, i thought Chris should of won, but he was a great character who kept it really real. I'm glad his kids will get a new house.

Bruce really is tone deaf. When he saw the show i wonder if he finally "got" that he can't sing. It was also a bit creepy how into it he was.

Mark. Complete turn around.

After Justin gave Bruce his spot I didn't feel like watching. It was a great move though. He didn't have to embarrass himself in the hideous man-pageant, he made Bruces day, and was crowned the unofficial Mr. Romance. I ended up watching the pageant and i think Justin had a chance at the 50 grand. He had a legitamate talent and those other kids could not dance.

Toe-ny. Douche bag for sure. His sense of reality is so warped i kinda feel bad for the guy.

Overall there was a little too much crying and not enough brains. But I guess thats why we all watched.

FORT Newbie
    too much sweating too.

need more justin

Isnt TJ in that Geico commercial?

Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL
    Isnt TJ in that Geico commercial?

I don't know but I defenitely saw Chris in some car commercial. Browsing through this thread, I wonder why it wasn't immediately apparent to me that I was talking with a bunch of contestants. Sigh. I can be so dense sometimes and KELBEL, meant to do that in the Kept thread

I wonder why it wasn't immediately apparent to me that I was talking with a bunch of contestants. Sigh. I can be so dense sometimes
    You may not be the only dense one who are you talking about, who are the contestants.

On another note do you know of anyone else from the Bahamas that may be in this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL
    You may not be the only dense one who are you talking about, who are the contestants.On another note do you know of anyone else from the Bahamas that may be in this forum?

beylovejay=Scott
    Cyne007= Tony
    foottrainer= Mark
    Celinette= Andrew
    Slaggy= Adam ( I think he has at least 3 more aliases)
    JeanGina= Chris

Those are my guesses. I don't know anyone else from the Bahamas on the board. I'm a relative newbie too. But if I find any, I'll send 'em your way.
    ]

FORT Newbie
    I love this show.
    Do you have some info on Charles?
    How old is he?
    Is he single?
    Pictures?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789