+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Romance

Quote Originally Posted by otripalsy1
    What's the deal with Charles?

What's the deal with the voice prof.? :nono
    Ah, another chance to practice my craft. *slips on glasses*

Charles suffers from a classic case of low self esteem. Uh, thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx
    Amen to that! *sitting down to perform armchair psychology* TJ performs these crazy mental games on the rest of the pack to ensure that he is "alpha male." He craftily doles out compliements when needed to ensure allegiance and "brings others into his confidence to talk about others" I also don't like how he gets really angry when criticized. I also like how he started 'loving' Mark after his kissed his in class.
    *stands from chair, gets back on high horse*

I saw a repeat of the first episode that I haven't commented on yet, but I really hated the way TJ had a chip on his shoulder over the woman "professor." He said he had no respect for her, and I wondered if he has respect for anyone. Then the way he jerked that woman around violently during the dance episode. I would stay far, far away from this guy!

(I loved how the woman from Harlequin put him in his place when he said, "That's your opinion," meaning it to be demeaning, and she retorted, "Yes, it is. And I'm not putting you on the cover.")

I was going to post something similar to what you said analyzing why he appears "helpful" to some of the guys. I too felt it had to do with his dominance issues.

Tony, on the other hand, seems to have a genuinely sweet nature, and I can tell he really loves his wife -- unlike Adam.
    Last edited by Harvest; 04-06-2005 at 05:25 PM.

FORT Newbie

This show is GREAT!

Tony is the HOTTEST looking in the bunch!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I love the way Best week ever mocks this show.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

FORT Newbie

For the ladies!

Who's your favorite and least favorite and why?

I can't figure out who's "hot" and who's not. Women's tastes in men baffle me. I need some Romance schooling.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by patee333
    Hey, remember Fabio was the one that killed a duck w/ his head! LOL

Man, this Mr. Romance show was hilarious! The first one had me rolling literally on my bed laughing out loud. The poor Mark fool. And then in episode two, where they poked more fun at Mark and Tony....that just kind of got sad. At the end when Fabio made a comment about Being Mean doesn't always pay or whatever.....Adam and JT will probably get some karma action.

My favorite is Mark, I love that crazy red tattoo on his bicep.
    I slo feel bad for little Charles who is so sensitive and his little jungle book panther pose.

Isn't it Andrew with the red tattoo? Haha he's a cutie. Seems like a sweet guy. I just joined here guys!! I Love This show, "Mr Romance" and I'm also in love with American Idol!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyne007
    Tony is the HOTTEST looking in the bunch!
    Tony is an egotistical-thinks-he's-god's-gift-to-women weirdo who gets all of his exertion from making out with blow-up dolls.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvest

I saw a repeat of the first episode that I haven't commented on yet, but I really hated the way TJ had a chip on his shoulder over the woman "professor." He said he had no respect for her, and I wondered if he has respect for anyone. Then the way he jerked that woman around violently during the dance episode. I would stay far, far away from this guy!

(I loved how the woman from Harlequin put him in his place when he said, "That's your opinion," meaning it to be demeaning, and she retorted, "Yes, it is. And I'm not putting you on the cover.")

I was going to post something similar to what you said analyzing why he appears "helpful" to some of the guys. I too felt it had to do with his dominance issues.

Tony, on the other hand, seems to have a genuinely sweet nature, and I can tell he really loves his wife -- unlike Adam.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa...hey there. TJ also seems like a really sweet guy. And truth be told women LIKE to be called sweetie. He wasn't jerking anyone around at all at the dance off. I'm sure if he would've been, he and his team wouldn't have won. At least his team didn't totally degrade themselves stripping all of their clothes off in a nice elegant place!! And how can you say Adam doesn't love his wife?! You nor I know anything about Adam. He is a total gem on the show and i'm sure his wife loves him for it. He already KNOWS how to treat a woman. He doesn't walk around getting other people to push his ego up by telling him how hot he is, or proclaming "I've been a model for 12 years!" He is adorable and charming.

How can you tell TONY really loves his wife? She hasn't even been brought up on the show much. For all you know, when they showed him on the phone, he could've been talking to his mistress! Or, his faithful buddy the blow-up doll.

*end vent*

FORT Newbie
    ADAM and TJ are the best!! Tony Sucks!!

Crap. I forgot this was on Monday. Just too many to keep up with !!! For the person who wanted to know who us women like. Mark is most def. getting the jerk edit so I dont like him.

I like the fisherman, Andrew I think, and the guy who hosts that nightly 'show' they mockingly put on. Is that Adam??? Hard to keep the names right.. The shy hawaii guy is Fine!!

**IF any of the guys on the show are lurking or posting here, step up and identify yourself. We'd (at least I would) like to hear from you!!
    Last edited by karen14; 04-07-2005 at 11:47 PM.

+ Reply to Thread