+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Romance

FORT Newbie
    The fish is great! I had the blackened aku belly.

FORT Newbie
    Man, any guy that can convince another grown man to take off his pants and dance in front of a mirror needs his own tv show ... oh wait ... that didn't come out right.

You know why I like this show- because finally, yes finally the reality world shows that males can be just as catty as females.

FORT Newbie

aww he is shy!

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Last week was a bit funnier but this epi is still good. I cant see why the guy from Hawaii even came on this. He is just too shy. I can't figure out what he thought this would be about??
    I dunno about you all,but i'd pick shyness over cockiness anyday.
    yay! Go JustiN..!

FORT Newbie

He's so adorable

I started watching this show out of boredom and I got hooked. It's so hilarious that some of these men really think that by being on a romance novel, they're what every woman wants. I personally, adore Justin, let's be honest, he's not going to win, but I think he's the best guy on there. He's sweet and funny and oh so cute. But he's got an adorable shyness to him because he's not at all into that tv hype. He makes me want to buy a ticket to hawaii, among other things, just to go say hi to him. He just seems really cool. He's got a proud fan. hehe

FORT Newbie
    Who else hates Tony? He reminds me of the kid that got picked on a lot as a kid, then grew up and got buff to compensate. A thirty-something year-old too proud to admit his faults. Can't wait til he gets the boot, it'll destroy his over-sized ego. Go Justin!

I don't hate Tony. I really hate TJ for being such a jack@ss to him!
    As for Justin, I think he has a lousy attitude, and he toadies to the "mean" guys. :phhht

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Thank God I am not alone. I watch this. I do. It is a veritable trainwreck and I just can't pull myself away.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest
    I don't hate Tony. I really hate TJ for being such a jack@ss to him!
    As for Justin, I think he has a lousy attitude, and he toadies to the "mean" guys. :phhht

Amen to that! *sitting down to perform armchair psychology* TJ performs these crazy mental games on the rest of the pack to ensure that he is "alpha male." He craftily doles out compliements when needed to ensure allegiance and "brings others into his confidence to talk about others" I also don't like how he gets really angry when criticized. I also like how he started 'loving' Mark after his kissed his in class.

*stands from chair, gets back on high horse*

FORT Newbie

The Lion

What's the deal with Charles?

What's the deal with the voice prof.? :nono

+ Reply to Thread