+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PoweR Girls (MTV)

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Lizzie produces the show and she includes footage of her badmouthing her employees and her clients.

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky
    Lizzie produces the show and she includes footage of her badmouthing her employees and her clients.

I watched this show for the first time today and I wondered about that too. Why would a publicist go on national tv and berate her clients? Odd. Not only is that bad business, it doesn't make for good tv. If you don't have a good show, you at least need likeable people. I won't be watching again.

Ha! Who am I fooling! I'm an reality addict.

I feel so ridiculous watching this show. I mean...I SO don't relate. How can I really feel bad if rich people are cursed with a less than FABULOUS party?

The girls are awfully catty and they have the audacity to get mad when they know the other girls are talking about whichever of them. (they all talk about each other)
    They're all annoying except for rachel. Millie acts as if she has to be paid to be nice. A smile doesn't cost anything.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    The girls are awfully catty and they have the audacity to get mad when they know the other girls are talking about whichever of them. (they all talk about each other)
    Well I saw a couple of the shows... in reruns so I don't know which episodes they were... but.... that ugly girl Kelly.. with those huge front teeth... who was stalking Paris Hilton.. just gets on my nerves.

The Kelly girl is constantly on the verge of cause "everyone is so jealous of me cause I am beautiful". Excuse me? the last thing I would call the girl is beautiful.

Plus I find it funny and refreashing that Lizzie talks trash about them all... but she has some of the laziest girls working for her. I never seen so much drama coming from girls who do so little...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12