+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EM: HE HTDT? on Valentine's Day is...

FORT Newbie

EM: HE HTDT? on Valentine's Day is...

... "Family Reunion" with updates on past HE families leading up to the recent BBQ for the families and designers hosted by the Elcano family. Check this one out. Not to be missed!

Excellent news G-Dogg! I will definitely be watching.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie
    According to www.abcmedianet.com(click on "Program airdates", then click on "14" at the bottom of the page that comes up and scroll down), the show is not a "HTDT" episode, but rather a special ep of HE. It'll feature:
    -testimonials from the Cox, Garay, Grinnan and Mendoza families as well as "Sweet Alice" Harris
    -Ty playing "Mr. Mom" to the McCrory kids
    -Ed staying at the Dore family's Bed & Breakfast
    -Constance talking about meeting the love of her life when he nominated the Walswick's for their home makeover
    -Michael visiting the Woffords
    -Preston visiting the Vardons
    -Paul visiting the Burns family
    -Special guests Mr. T, Magic Johnson and John Mellencamp

Mr. T ??!!! OK, now I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm curious to see how the all of the families are doing now, but mostly the Vardon family.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Why the Vardons? I like them too, but still want to know why.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I just remember being so touched at the devotion Stefan showed toward his family. It's not unusual for a parent to devote their whole life to their kids, but it's very special to see that in a teenager.

+ Reply to Thread