+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Showdog Moms and Dads (Bravo)

To be fair to George the Judge, as a former Chow owner, that was a magnificent exemplar of the breed. I got a look at it earlier in some of the establishing shots, and commented to the Mister about what a stellar Chow that was.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Mav sweety, not to be a snitty contrarian bitch, but I think you've got the couple mixed up. I'm pretty sure Brandon is the bald one. I agree, Ryan (I thought it was jeremy for some reason) was out of line for complaining about what the other one's parents do with their money. One thing I wondered is if the dogs are jointly owned, then why does RYAN owe the money for a vet bill, especially since it seems he makes less money than Brandon? I really think money is a power thing for Brandon that he probably uses as leverage in their relationship.

One other thing, about the kooky couple with the rocks, they live in Tucson so they can't have very much grass per city ordinances aiming to conserve water. Unfortunately, that ugly gravel is all over Arizona's lawns, and it is impossible to clean dog poo out of it.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

I am watching this as if it is an extended Best in Show. As such it is very entertaining. There are so many little details that would have been great for that movie.

I like looking at all the different dogs, but when I see things like how they eat their own poop, I am so glad I don't have one!

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    The lady in the park with the biter-dog. "He bites my vag#n#a". Wth?!?! That sorta stuff would warrant a nice crack on the a$$.. no way is that acceptable. Especially when he does it to strangers! Why does she allow him to run away from her!?? I mean..I know you can lose control of your dog at times, but iMO, she looked and acted as if she doesn't even care.
    Didn't she tell the animal control officer that his name is LUCKY???

I thought she said the dog's name was "HAPPY". I couldn't believe when she started talking about the dog biting her 'gina!!!!! It was both horrible and funny at the same time. That lady should not own dogs. How irresponsible to take a known biter to a public park. :nono Something is wrong there. I hope they follow up with the ruling from the hearing...

I was totally shocked and stunned by that whole incident. How could the Van Nuys animal control allow her to drive off with that biting menace to society? Wouldn't that make them liable too if the dog bites again? I hope the guy who got bit sues the bejeezus out of that crazy woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest
    I was totally shocked and stunned by that whole incident. How could the Van Nuys animal control allow her to drive off with that biting menace to society? :nono Wouldn't that make them liable too if the dog bites again? I hope the guy who got bit sues the bejeezus out of that crazy woman.
    Amen how in the WORLD do they allow a crazy woman with a genital biting dog to mozey off into the sunset?

And the "I tell them to run he bites" Is this woman wanting to get her butt kicked and sued? Don't take your nutjob dog around KIDS. And you don't tell them to run cause that only makes dogs more aggressive! Dog needs to go to Doggy Heaven and she needs to go get her meds refilled!
    *Stop, Think. Speak*

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by applesauce
    I thought she said the dog's name was "HAPPY".
    Yes!! Thanks for correcting me.. that just cracked me up when I heard her say that.

corprip, my dear..anytime you see that I'm brainfarting.. by all means, tell me! You may be right about me mixing names of the couple.

As for the Arizona rock-yard.. I'd go NUTS! I'd get rid of the rocks, pronto! Even if it's just dirt.. it was annoying to watch her "scoop the poop".
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

ok.

This show is, by far, our favorite reality show that's showing.. yep, even moreso than Survivor and The Amazing Race. Ok...maybe not TAR. I am DYING of laughter while watching these people.

Did anyone else see last night's episode??

I watched Mavvy Poor Chalcy was injured really badly, but man is Kyra annoying. I would have thrown her out of the operating room if I was that vet.

Lourdes' dog handler is just as nutsy as she is.

Why did that kid (Adam?) go all mental because his dog had a photo shoot?? "Careful (doggies name) don't step on a crack pipe!" Geesh :rolleyes

No way is the Fox Terrier owned by Brandon and the other guy ever going to be show ring material. It's too unruly.

And I just wanted to laugh at George and his quivering lip, on the verge of tears, when he realized the judge didn't think his whippets were good enough.
    Last edited by Texicana; 04-14-2005 at 02:05 PM.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

I'm so glad you're watching Texi!

I can't sit and type out a huge diatribe about what I thought about the last episode (that's what would happen) cuz our office is moving.. hopefully next week, cuz honestly.. I think this show is histerical!!

Quote Originally Posted by Texi
    And I just wanted to laugh at George and his quivering lip, on the verge of tears, when he realized the judge didn't think his whippets were good enough.
    Excellent!! "quivering lip" So funny...

How about the chain-smoking, moody, mouthy, knowitall handler on the road trip!?! " LOW CARB THIS, LOW CARB THAT! IT'S OUT OF CONTROL!!" ::::chain smokes out the window::
    Last edited by Maveno; 04-15-2005 at 08:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread