+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Osbournes-New Season

The Osbournes-New Season

Foul mouths, erratic behavior and too many pets for your own good -- The new season of The Osbournes is now steamrolling the tube. The Prince of Darkness Ozzy Osbourne and his fam are causing more Beverly Hills antics than the Hillbillies and we're throwing you back inside their home for more infighting, crack-ups, pet fiascos and Ozzy's classic mumbling. F--- the dry-ass Cleavers, the Bradys, the Cosbys--The Osbournes are television's most infamous family, plus they're real and almost too raw for broadcast.

Airs Mondays @ 10:30 p.m. ET/PT

FORT Fan
    I find the show hysterical. I could watch Ozzy all day. I can't hardly understand a word he's saying (mumbling). Just the same, its good entertainment. Last nights episode was crazy funny. Especially when Ozzy was trying to tuck his chair under the counter while sitting on it... he just couldn't get it to move.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdreams
    I find the show hysterical. I could watch Ozzy all day. I can't hardly understand a word he's saying (mumbling). Just the same, its good entertainment. Last nights episode was crazy funny. Especially when Ozzy was trying to tuck his chair under the counter while sitting on it... he just couldn't get it to move.

I so agree with you! Ozzy is the most entertaining. I think his ways are so cute-you can tell he has so much love in his heart. Awww. I also love Lola-she's so beautiful.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

FORT Newbie

osbourne bmw what kind is it??

Does anyone know what kind of BMW Ozzy drives? I know its black the one that was on the episode where he had trouble with the radio.

FORT Newbie
    does anyone know where kelly got the raccoon penis keychain from this weeks episode>

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    I so agree with you! Ozzy is the most entertaining. I think his ways are so cute-you can tell he has so much love in his heart. Awww. I also love Lola-she's so beautiful.

They could just keep the cameras on Ozzy 24/7 like Big Brother... now that would make a great show. Speaking of Lola... Ozzy has no say in that house.. he says no more animals and animals still show up.

Quote Originally Posted by rachaelb22
    does anyone know where kelly got the raccoon penis keychain from this weeks episode>
    Rachael, if I remember correctly, she said a friend gave it to her.

I've missed at least one episode. Did Jack get another speeding ticket? I saw him doing traffic school online, then he was getting pulled over again at the end of the show, or it seemed like it at least.

+ Reply to Thread