+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does Anyone know about the NEW Making The Band 3?

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar

Does Anyone know about the NEW Making The Band 3?

Does anyone know anything about the Making The Band 3? I heard that it is going to be about an all girl group. Anyone hear any different? Or know anything more about it? Making The Band 2 was one of my favorite shows.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

Quote Originally Posted by J1NVUPatricia
    Does anyone know anything about the Making The Band 3? I heard that it is going to be about an all girl group. Anyone hear any different? Or know anything more about it? Making The Band 2 was one of my favorite shows.
    I haven't heard about that show in a while. I actually kind of forgot about it. It was mildly entertaining though.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

There was casting for the group in late October. They could be still recording the album.

I saw previews of it a while ago. But i haven't heard anything about it recently.. Isn't it going to be called.. "Daddys Girls" ?? Well, I hope there's alot of people on it like Babs!! she was so entertaining!

+ Reply to Thread