+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ty to Go Under The Knife

Darn! I was hoping "going under the knife" meant he was shaving off his soul patch...
    "Nothing intoxicates some people like a sip of authority."

FORT Newbie
    I think his soul patch is sexy...I am also so made that i missed him taking his shirt off monday night...i forgot to record...damn him to have a great body

Quote Originally Posted by Altus1966
    My take from the designers who were there:

Paul DiMeo is very good on camera but shys away from the crowd when on set. Very rarely does he interact off camera with the crowd. He appears shy, I think that he is just a more private person than the others.
    Thanks for the description. Paul is my absolute favorite person on the show. I've ended up changing the channel when he hasn't been on - it just wasn't the same.
    "Nothing intoxicates some people like a sip of authority."

Our local news here in Birmingham reported where the house was and even had a number to call if you needed directions.
    Altus maybe Paul read your post between Atlanta and Birmingham because he was by far the one who interacted the most with the crowd here. Well the 3 days I went out there he was. Ty was difinately the hardest to get to come sign autographs. Of course I only saw him the day of the reveal and he was very busy.

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf
    Our local news here in Birmingham reported where the house was and even had a number to call if you needed directions.
    Altus maybe Paul read your post between Atlanta and Birmingham because he was by far the one who interacted the most with the crowd here. Well the 3 days I went out there he was. Ty was difinately the hardest to get to come sign autographs. Of course I only saw him the day of the reveal and he was very busy.
    Thats good because I had to do alot of detective work here to find the site. Thats great about Paul because he is one of my favorites too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12